About Dr. Dinesh Khullar
Dr. Dinesh Khullar is a Consultant Nephrologist and practices at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket & Aakash Hospital in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi.
Dr. Dinesh Khullar has completed his MBBS from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana and MD (Medicine) from same medical college. Also, he has done DM in Nephrology from PGIMER, Chandigarh and has expertise in High Risk Kidney Transplant patients including ABO- incompatibility & highly sensitized transplant recipient, Newer Dialysis Modalities & Peritoneal Dialysis, Induction therapy in Kidney Transplant Patients etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Dinesh Khullar on www.Lazoi.com
1. Fellow of International Society of Nephrology
2. Fellow of International Transplant Observership, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, USA
3. Fellow of Roche Preceptorship in Kidney Transplantation, University of Alabama, Birmingham, USA
1. Professor of Nephrology, Ganga Ram Institute of Post Medical Education and Research (GRIPMER), Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, Jan 1997 – Aug 2013
2. Worked as Lecturer, Nephrology, and Dept. Of Medicines, Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab, India, Jan 1994 – Dec 1996
1. Dr. Sushil Malik Memorial award oration “Pertinent use of drugs in chronic kidney disease” at the annual convention of SDB IMA
2. Lifetime achievement award by Human Care Charitable Trust 2011