About Dr. D K Agarwal
Dr. D K Agarwal is a Consultant Nephrologist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. D K Agarwal has completed MBBS from S N Medical College, Agra in 1984, MD (Medicine) from S N Medical College, Agra in 1988, DM (Nephrology) from Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi in 1992 & DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 1993 and has expertise in Acute Renal Failure, Diabetes Renal Failure, Dialysis, Gestational Diabetes, Haemodialysis, Hematuria, Hypertensive Medication, Kidney Stones etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. D K Agarwal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Association of Physicians of Indian, 1990.
2. Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology, 1991.
3. Life Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation, 1991.
4. Life Member of Hypertension Society of India, 1994.
5. Life Member of Indian Medical Association, 1997.
6. Fellow of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine, 1994.
7. Fellow of IMA Academy of Medical Specialties in Nephrology, 1997.
8. Fellow of Indian College of Physicians, 2001.
9. Fellow of Indian Society of Nephrology (FISN), 2003.
10. Member (MAMS), National Academy of Medical Sciences (India) NAMS, 2003.
1. Dr. G S Sainani & Dr.(Mrs.) Pushpa G Sainani Oration on “Overview on Renal transplantation” and for significant and outstanding contribution towards advancement of Clinical Medicine in India, delivered at the XIV Annual Conference of Indian Association of Clinical Medicine (IACM) in Dehradun, 2006
2. Awarded Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS) at Jaipur, 2004
3. Best Oral Presentation Award for “Florid Renal Transplant Fungal Infection - Better Outcome with Timely intervention”. 2nd International Congress on Transplantation and Kidney Diseases, 1998
4. Best Paper Award, for paper titled “Role of Serum IgE in Idiopathic Nephrotic Syndrome”. 26th Convention of Indian College of Allergy and Applied Immunology, 1992
5. Prize in the Postgraduate Symposium on AIDS conducted by Indian Medical Association, held at Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU, Varanasi, 1991
6. Dr. K S Mathur Gold Medal for MD (General Medicine) Examination. Agra University, 1988
1. ARTICLE: Renal Transplantation in HIV Patients. Scientific Medicine Journalof the Apollo Hospitals Group. 2013.
2. ARTICLE: Renal Transplantation in HIV Patients: A Series of Four Cases.Indian Journal of Nephrology. Volume 22 No. 2 March-April 2012.
3. ARTICLE: Sepsis and Acute Kidney Injury.Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine. 2010.
4. ARTICLE : Post Transplant Diabetes Mellitus in Renal Transplantation Recipients.Scientific Medicine Journal of the Apollo Hospitals Group. 2008.
5. ARTICLE: Acute Renal Failure in ICU. Journal of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine. 2007.
1. Renal Transplantation in HIV Patients in India. 2012.
2. NODAT in Renal Transplantation. 2005.
3. Membrane Characteristics in Indian CAPD Patients. 1999.
4. Role of Serum IgE in Nephrotic Syndrome. 1992.
5. Role of Serum Myoglobin in Acute MI. 1987.