About Dr. Umesh Gupta
Dr. Umesh Gupta is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Umkal Hospital in Sushant Lok 1, Gurgaon & MP Heart Clinic in Greater Kailash Part 1, Delhi.
Dr. Umesh Gupta has completed MBBS from University of Lucknow in 1971, MD (General Medicine) from Same College in 1974 & MD (Cardiology) from University of Lucknow in 1978 and has expertise in Coronary Angiogram, Cardioversion, Coronary Angioplasty, Pacemaker Implantation, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Angiogram, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Umesh Gupta on www.Lazoi.com
• Membership :
1. Executive Member of Cardiological Society of India, Delhi Branch.
2. Ex-Sr. Vice President Member of Indian Medical Association, South Delhi Branch.
3. Member of Advisor, Cardiological Society of India, Gurgaon.
• Fellowships :
1. Fellow of the International College of Angiology, USA
• Awards :
1. Awarded, Gold Medal, King George's Medical College, Lucknow, 1966-70
2. Awarded, Bharat Gaurav Award. United Indians, 1999
3. Awarded, Pride of the Nation Award. United Indians, 2000
4. Awarded, International Study Circle Award, 2002
5. Awarded, Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award, for Excellence in the Field of Medicine. 2005
6. Awarded, Best Services Award. Rotary Club.
7. Awarded, by Indian Doctors Association and Lions Club, for good and consistent contribution to Medical Science and Healthcare.