About Dr. Rasheena Bansal
Dr. Rasheena Bansal is a Consultant Squint Eye Specialist and Pediatric Ophthalmologist in Vasant Kunj. She practices at multiple locations i.e. Dr. Rasheena Bansal Clinic in Vasant Kunj, South West Delhi and Dr. Pattnaik's Laser Eye Institute in Lajpat Nagar Part 3, South Delhi.
Dr. Rasheena Bansal has more than 1 decade of experience. She is a qualified Squint Eye Specialist and Pediatric Ophthalmologist in Vasant Kunj.
As a Squint Eye Specialist and Pediatric Ophthalmologist, her area of expertise includes Cataract Surgery, Cornea, Glaucoma, Medical Retina, Oculoplasty, Neuro-Ophthalmology, LASIK Surgery, Refractive Surgery, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Pediatric Cataract Surgeries, Strabismus Surgeries, Pediatric Glaucoma Surgery, Pediatric Penetrating Keratoplasty, Ptosis Sling Surgery, Syringing probing, Pediatric DCR with silicon intubation, Dermoid Excision with/ without patch grafts, Management of Anophthalmic socket with Prosthesis, Fornix Reconstruction Surgery and Botox & Prismatic corrections in Strabismus. Patients from Vasant Kunj, Lajpat Nagar and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Rasheena Bansal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Rasheena Bansal has completed her education mainly from Pune. She did her MBBS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Pune in 2001, DNB (Ophthalmology) from Aravind Eye Hospital & Postgraduate Institute of Ophthalmology, Madurai in 2006, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Squint & Neuro-Ophthalmology from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad in 2008 and FICO (UK) Fellowship from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad. Currently Dr. Rasheena Bansal is practicing as a Squint Eye Specialist and Pediatric Ophthalmologist in Vasant Kunj.
Dr. Rasheena Bansal has also been the member of American Academy of Ophthalmology, International Society of Refractive Surgery and life member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society, All India Ophthalmological Society, Strabismological Society of India and National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
In over a decade of practice, she has the privilege of working with some of the top-notch hospitals in India. Single handedly, Dr. Rasheena Bansal has performed thousands of eye surgeries successfully. With the help of her training and research, she has written countless scientific papers which are regularly published in national and international journals.
If your child is suffering from an eye infection, you can take him/her to Dr. Rasheena Bansal as she is a well known child eye specialist in Vasant Kunj, South Delhi. Plus, she is one of the best Pediatric Ophthalmologists in South Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rasheena Bansal on www.Lazoi.com.
Life Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society
Life Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
Life Member of Strabismological Society of India
Life Member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS)
Member of American Academy of Ophthalmology
Member of International Society of Refractive Surgery
• Anita Panda, Abhiyan Kumar, Shallini Mohan, Rasheena Bansal, Sujith V. Non Viral Paediatric Keratitis in A.Garg's "Surgical and Medical Management of Paediatric Ophthalmology" JP Brothers, 1st Edition
• Anita Panda, Sujith V, Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Non Viral Keratitis in A.Panda's "Ocular Infection" JP Brother's, 1st Edition.
• Anita Panda, Sujith V, Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Scleritis and Episcleritis in A.Panda’s "Ocular Infection" JP Brother’s, 1st Edition.
• Anita Panda, Tanuj Dada, Harinder Sethi Abhiyan Kumar, Rasheena Bansal. Mastering the techniques of Manual Small Incision Cataract Surgery, New Age International Publication, 1st Edition.
• Rasheena Bansal, V Sachdeva, R Murthy. Myectomy Versus Anterior Transposition For Inferior Oblique Overaction (Letter to Editor) Journal of AAPOS Volume 12 Number 4 / August 2008, 423-424.
• Ramesh Kekunnaya, Rasheena Bansal, Geeta K. Vemuganti - "Congenitally dysplastic inferior rectus muscle: A review of literature," Manuscript #JPOS-2010-066 Version 2
• Chicago Emergency Manual - Eso and Exodeviations in Children
* PAPERS AND POSTERS PRESENTED:
• International Neuro-ophthalmology Conference’ 2004 at Madurai- Ophthalmic Manifestations of Neurological Disorders (Epidermoid Cyst Case Series)
• Eye Trendz 2006
• Recent trends in management of Endophthalmitis
• Diabetic Macular Edema- Modern Perspectives
• Vitrectomy & Silicon oil injection for Advanced Coat’s Disease
• Eye Advance 2006
Recent advances in management of pterygium
• Glaucoma Society of India 2006
Randomised Comparative Study of 5-Fluorouracil & Mitomycin C in Primary Trabeculectomy in Primary Adult Onset Glaucomas
• American Academy of Ophthalmology 2008
• Keratoplasty in Children – poster accepted
• Long Term Surgical Outcome of Glaucoma in Aniridia- poster accepted as presenting author
• Surgical Outcome of Trabeculotomy- Trabeculectomy in Glaucoma with Sturge Weber Syndrome and Phacomatosis Pigmento Vascularis poster accepted
• ASIA ARVO- 2009
• Poster presentation - Evaluation of Corneal Thickness and Topography in Children Using Orbscan IIz Corneal Topography System in Indian Population (Presenting author)
• Oral paper presentation- Evaluation of Corneal Thickness and Topography in Children Using Orbscan IIz Corneal Topography System in Indian Population (Presenting author)
• DOS Annual Conference 2009
• Faculty Talk- Botulinum Toxin in Strabismus
• Faculty Talk – Types of IOL and IOL Power Calculation in Children
• Free Paper – Glaucoma in Aniridia
• Annual Conference of Strabismological Society of India 2009
Faculty talk – Amblyopia Management
• DOS Annual Conference 2010
• Faculty talk - Prisms in management of Strabismus
• Free Paper – Comparison of Preset & Actual Flap thickness using Carrazio Pendular Microkeratome with High Speed Anterior Segment & Corneal Optical Coherence Tomography(Best Paper)
• American Academy of Ophthalmology 2010
Instruction Course on Sutureless Conjunctival, Corneal Anterior Segment Surgery (Co- Instructor)
• Eye Bank Association of America Fall Meeting 2010
Comparison of Polymerase Chain Reaction & Standard Microbiological Techniques in Bacterial Corneal Ulcers
• Annual Conference of Strabismological Society of India 2010
Faculty talk – Paralytic Strabismus Work – up & General Principles Management
• Strabismus Unraveled (Dr. Thakorabai V. Patel Eye Institute, Vadodara-2010)
• Faculty talk – Management of Dissociated Deviations
• Video Assisted Presentation - Fornix Route Horizontal Muscle Surgery
• DOS Annual Conference 2011
Faculty talk – Occlusion Therapy in Amblyopia
• AIOC 2012
Instruction course – Challenges and Changes In Management of Common Childhren Eye Problems Moderator in Free Paper Session on Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
• FUSION 2012
At LV Prasad Eye Institute Hyderabad- Faculty Hands on Course in Sensory evaluation of Strabismus
• DOS 2012
Faculty talk- Role of Botulinum Toxin in Strabismus