About Dr. D K Bhargava
Dr. D K Bhargava is a Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist and Therapeutic Endoscopist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar & Private Clinic in Greater Kailash Part 1, South Delhi.
Dr. D K Bhargava has completed MBBS, MD, Ph.d & AGAF and has expertise in Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea, Gastroenterology, GERD, Heartburn, Hemochromatosis, Hepatology, Liver Diseases, Therapeutic Endoscopy etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. D K Bhargava on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Fellow of American Gastroenterology Association
2. Fellow of American College of Gastroenterology
1. Member of American Gastroenterological Association
2. Member of American College of Gastroenterology
3. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Padma Shri Award by President of India in the year 2008
2. Dr. B C Roy National Award for establishing the specialty of GI-Endoscopy by President of India (1989)
3. Amrut Mody Unichem prize for Gastroenterology (ICMR) for research in abdominal tuberculosis (1989)
4. Dr R.M Kasliwal award for colonic diseases (National academy of medical sciences 1989)
5. Searle Award (Indian society gastroenterology 1989)
Japanese society of G-I Endoscopy in 1992
6. The Olympus Mitra Award (ISG) in 1984
7. Hari Om Ashram award for clinical research (Medical Council of India) in 1985