About Dr. Anil Arora
Dr. Anil Arora is a Consultant Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Kapoor Medical Centre in Naraina & Noble Medicare in Janakpuri, Delhi.
Dr. Anil Arora has completed MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1982, MD (Medicine) from same medical college in 1986, DNB (Medicine) from National Board of Examination, New Delhi in 1987 and DM (Gastroenterology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 1989. He also done FCGP (Gold Medal) from Indian Medical Association, New Delhi in 1989 and has expertise in Gastrointestinal Diseases, Hepatic Diseases, Pancreatobiliary Diseases, Nutritional Diseases, Viral Hepatitis, Cirrhosis Liver, Liver Transplantation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Anil Arora on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life member Indian Society of Gastroenterology
2. Life member Indian Medical Association
3. Life member IMA college of General Practitioners
4. Life member IMA college of Medical Specialists
5. Life member Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopists of India
6. Life member Indian Society for Study of Liver diseases
7. Life member of American Association for the study of Liver Diseases
8. Member of Asian Pacific Association for study of Liver diseases
1. Fellowship in Liver Transplantation - Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmmingham, England, United Kingdom, 1999
2. Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, UK, 2005
3. FIAMS - Fellow International Academy of Medical Sciences, 2007
4. Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, London, UK, 2014
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Masters in Gasto and Hepatology 2011 Awarded by JGCON – Gastrovisions 2011 at Jaipur Golden Hospital
2. Distinguished Gastroenterologist 2004 Awarded by Delhi Medical Association
3. Gastroenterologist Award New Delhi, Gastroenterology 2004 Awarded by Indian Society of Excellence Award gastroenterology on behalf of Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
4. FCGP 1989 1st Position in India and Gold Medal Awarded by Indian Medical Association New Delhi