About Dr. Ajay Kumar
Dr. Ajay Kumar is a Consultant Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist & Therapeutic Endoscopist and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
Dr. Ajay Kumar has completed MBBS, MD, DM, MAMS & FRCP from Glasgow and has expertise in Biliary Disease, Gastroenterology, Liver Diseases, Therapeutic Endoscopy, Hepatology, Abdominal Pain, Heartburn, GERD, Liver Gastric, Digestive Disease, Hematology (Digestive & Liver) Problem etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ajay Kumar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Honorary Secretary Member and President of SGEI
2. Vice President Member of CCFI
3. Member of OMED
4. International Member of American society of GI endoscopy of India (ASGE)
5. Life Member of Indian society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
6. Life Member of Indian medical association (IMA)
7. Life Member of Society of GI endoscopy of India (SGEI)
8. Life Member of Indian association for the study of liver (INASL)
9. Life Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
8. Life Member of Crohn's colitis foundation of India (CCF)
9. Life Member of European society of GI endoscopy (ESGE)
10. Life Member of American Gastroenterology Association (AGA)
11. Life Member of National medicos organization (NMO)
1. BC Roy award from President of India
2. J Mitra Olympus award for Endoscopist of year by Indian Society of Gastroenterology, IMA - NDB
3. Award for contribution to medical education, DMA: Honour on Docotor's Day, East Delhi DMA- Distinguished service award
4. Awarded membership of National Academy of Medical Sciences (MAMS), IJCP: IMA. Distinguished service award in Gastroenterology
5. Awarded fellowship of Royal College of Physicians (FRCP) (Glasgow), Annual award for excellence
6. Indian Academy of Medical Specialities, Vishisht Chikitsa Ratan Award, DMA on Doctors day. Second prize in Endo Video award competition. Video on endo management of Liver abscess. At SGEI, annual conference, Ahmedabad