About Dr. Rajesh Upadhyay
Dr. Rajesh Upadhyay is a Senior Consultant and Head, Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, Delhi. His services can also be availed at Maxim Specialist Clinic, Delhi.
Dr. Upadhyay has completed MBBS and MD educational qualifications. He has authored/co-authored more than 60 papers, chapters, editorial, and abstracts in national and international journals. On a regional, national and international level he has organized, participated and delivered more than 100 lectures in numerous conferences for which he has been honoured with several awards. He serves on the editorial board of many books, journals and also is an International Advisor to Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (UK).
Apart from being Director of Indian Confederation for Health Care Accreditation (ICHA), he also is a President–Elect of Association of Physicians of India (API). He holds special interest in Luminal Gastroenterology, Alcoholic Liver & other Liver Diseases.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajesh Upadhyay on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
2) Member of Indian National Association for study on Liver (INASL)
3) Member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI)
4) Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA)
5) Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
6) Member of Indian Confederation for Health Care Accreditation (ICHA)
1) President Elect, Association of Physicians of India.
2) Chairman, Scientific Committee APICON 2015.
3) Director of Indian Confederation for Health Care Accreditation (ICHA).
1) Best Paper Award by Caledonian Society of Gastroenterology, UK, 1988
2) Best Paper Award by IAMS, 1992
3) Excellence Award in Gastroenterology, IJGP, 2002
4) Best Gastro Paper Review Award, JAPI, 2004
5) Oration Award, API, Delhi Chapter, 2009
1) ARTICLE: He has authored/co-authored more than 60 papers, chapters, editorials and abstracts in national/international journals.