About Dr. Manish K Gupta
Dr. Manish K Gupta is a Consultant Laparoscopic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Central Delhi and New life Clinic in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Dr. Manish K Gupta has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Laparoscopic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
As a Laparoscopic Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Anti-Obesity (Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery), Cancer Surgery, Gallstones (Lap Cholecystectomy), General Surgery, Hernia Surgery (Laparoscopic), Laparoscopic Surgery, Minimal Access Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Patients from Rajendra Nagar, Indirapuram and entire Ghaziabad come to Dr. Manish K Gupta with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Manish K Gupta has completed his education mainly from Agra. He did his MBBS from S N Medical College, Agra in 1998, DNB from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2004 and FIAGES (Fellowship in Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo Surgeons) from IAGES in 2007. Currently Dr. Manish K Gupta is practicing as a Laparoscopic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Dr. Manish K Gupta has also been the life member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS), Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo surgeons (IAGES), Indian Hernia Society (IHS) and Association of Surgeons of India (ASI).
Before practicing as a Laparoscopic Surgeon and General Surgeon in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Dr. Manish K Gupta was formerly attending patients at Fortis Hospital, Noida in the Department of General Surgery, MIS & Bariatric Surgery Centre. While practicing at Fortis Hospital, he received the Best Doctor award in 2008.
Dr. Manish K Gupta regularly attends workshops and conferences on laparoscopy and robotic surgery across India and the world. He is often invited to seminars to share his clinical experiences and educate young medical professionals.
Dr. Manish K Gupta has published and co-authored numerous scientific research papers in reputed national and international journals. Being an eminent laparoscopic surgeon in Rajendra Nagar, South Delhi, he never lets down his patients and provides world – class treatment to them.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Manish K Gupta on www.Lazoi.com
• LIFE MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATION:
1. Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES)
2. Life Member of Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS)
3. Life Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (IAGES)
4. Life Member of Indian Hernia Society (IHS)
5. Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
• NATIONAL SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION :
1. “Bariatric Surgery: A cure for morbid obesity” Fortis Rx, 2nd Edition Jan 2009
2. “Laparoscopic management of long standing, large rectal prolapse” Fortis Rx, 3rd edition April 2009
3. “Laparoscopic management of large adrenal myelolipoma” – Fortis Health Journal
4. “Interesting case of intestinal obstruction – abdominal cocoon” – Fortis Health Journal
• PAPER PRESENTATION :
1. “Stapled haemorrhoidectomy” ASI, Delhi State Chapter, Oct-Nov 2003.
2. “Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy” AMASICON 2005, AIIMS.
3. “Retroperitoneoscopic lower moiety nephrectomy” AMASICON 2005
4. “Endoscopic excision of subcutaneous veno-venous malformation in ileo-inguinal region (post-inguinal hernia repair”. VSICON 2006.
5. “Laparoscopic technique of Mayo’s repair for ventral hernia with meshplasty”. Xth World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery and XIVth Annual Conference of EAES, Berlin. Sep 2006.
6. “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with pure sharp dissection”. Xth World Congress of Endoscopic Surgery and XIVth Annual Conference of EAES, Berlin. Sep 2006.
7. “Endoscopic Mayo’s Repair of Ventral Hernia”. Asia Pacific Hernia Congress and Live Workshop. New Delhi. Oct 2006.
8. “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy without using electrocautery or ultracision”. ENDOSURG 2006. AIIMS.
9. “Laparoscopic cholecystectomy with sharp dissection”. AMASICON 2006. Kolkata.
10. “Adhesions following laparoscopic PTFE mesh repair of incisional hernia - An Uncommon Complication”. SURGICON 2006, New Delhi
11. “Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication - An experience of 256 cases” SURGICON 2008, Action Balaji Hospital, New Delhi, Nov 2008
12. “ Hernia Surgery – Best Management Practices” Clinical meeting, Fortis Hospital, Noida, July 2008
13. “ Antibiotic Prophylaxis in General surgical cases” Clinical meeting, Fortis Hospital, Noida, Oct 2008