About Dr. Rajeev Puri
Dr. Rajeev Puri is a Consultant ENT Specialist and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajeev Puri has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1977, MS (ENT) from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982 & FICS and has expertise in Microsurgery of The Ear, Head & Neck Cancer Surgery, Skull Base Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery, Reconstructive Nasal Surgery, Speech & Voice Services, Speech Assessment etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajeev Puri on www.Lazoi.com
1. Life Member of the National and Delhi State Branch Association of Otolaryngologists of India
2. Life Member of All India Rhinology Society
1. Fellowship in WHO – MD Anderson Cancer Center, University of Texas, Houston, USA
1. Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals (2003 - Present)
2. Professor and Unit Head – ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College (1992 - 2003)
3. Associate Professor – ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College (1988 - 1992)
4. Assistant Professor – ENT and Head & Neck Surgery, Maulana Azad Medical College (1985 - 1988)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Best Resident, LNH (Formerly, Irwin Hospital) (1979)
2. Nodal Officer of Cancer Cell, Government of NCT, Delhi
3. Recognized Teacher and Examiner for Undergraduates and Post-graduates at University of Delhi
4. Formerly Honorary Secretary and Editor of AOI – Delhi State Branch