About Dr. Sumeet Sethi
Dr. Sumeet Sethi is a Consultant Cardiologist in New Delhi, currently practising as a Senior Consultant at Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Sumeet Sethi has had extensive exposure to treating cardiac patients (outpatient as well as inpatient), and has handled all kinds of cardiac emergencies. He is adept at procedures such as temporary pacemaker implantations, pericardiocentesis and intra-aortic balloon pump insertions. He has independently conducted a large number of coronary (especially radial) and peripheral angiograms.
At Max Heart & Vascular Institute, Dr. Sumeet Sethi has independently performed simple and complex angioplasties, basic electrophysiological studies and single and dual chamber permanent pacemaker and AICD implantations. He is experienced in the use of intravascular ultrasound (IVUS).
Dr. Sumeet Sethi has been involved in a number of Clinical Trials both as Primary Investigator and Co-investigator. He won the Best Challenging Case Award, TCT Asia Pacific, in Seoul, South Korea in 2006.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sumeet Sethi on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Asia-Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology
2) Member of Cardiological Society of India (National / Delhi Branch)
3) Member of Association of Physicians of India (API)
4) Member of Indian Medical Association
1) Best challenging case award at international cardiology conferences
1) Presentation: Guest Lecture, Metabolic Syndrome-Indian Scenario. Uttaranchal State Annual Medical Conference, Roorkee. Apr 2007
2) Presentation: Guest Lecture, LLRM Medical College, on World Diabetes Day. Nov 2007
3) Presentation: Guest Lecture at 2nd AMI Course and Complex Bifurcation Stenting Live Workshop. New Delhi, Feb 2006
4) Article: Faculty Lecture at International Congress of Geriatric Society of India. Nov 2007