About Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal
Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal is a Consultant Cardiologist in Pitampura. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Speciality Clinic in Pitampura, North West Delhi, Max Super Specialty Hospital in Shalimar Bagh, North West Delhi and Max Hospital in Pitampura, North West Delhi.
He has more than 14 years of experience. Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal is a qualified Cardiologist in Pitampura.
As a Cardiologist, his area of expertise includes Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm, Angina Pectoris, Arrhythmia, Atherosclerosis, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, Hypertension, Myocardial Infarction, Peripheral Artery Disease, Trans Radial Intervention, Preventive Cardiology and Clinical Research.
Patients from Pitampura, Shalimar Bagh and entire North West Delhi come to Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and the techniques he uses as a Cardiologist.
Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal has completed his education mainly from Rajasthan. He did his MBBS from University of Rajasthan in 1994, MD (Medicine) from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur in 1999, DM (Cardiology) from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2003 and Advance Fellowship (Complex Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) from University of Torino, Italy. Currently Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal is practicing as a Cardiologist in Pitampura.
He has worked on many research studies, the findings of which have been consolidated into scientific papers by the research team. These and other papers co-authored by Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal have been published in peer-reviewed national and international journals pertaining to his field of specialization.
Before practicing as a Cardiologist in Pitampura, Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal has formerly an Assistant Professor of Cardiology at GB Pant Hospital and Consultant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Naresh Kumar Goyal on www.Lazoi.com.
1) Article: Left atrial appendage function in patients with permanent ventricular demand pacemakers. Kewal C Goswami, Naresh K Goyal, S Anandaraja.Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2004 56:(5) 454
2) Article: Outcome of pregnancy in women with congenital heart disease. M Gupta,Naresh Goel, R Juneja, SS Kothari, A Saxena. Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2003 55:(5) 266
3) Article: Correlation of arterial wall thickness and lumen obstruction with disease activity in patients with Takayasu’s Arteritis. S Seth, Naresh Goyal, Gurpreet Singh, G Karthik, Sanjeev Sharma, KK Talwar. Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2003 55:(5) 174
4) Article: Role of carotid intimal–medial thickness for assessment of activity in patients with Takayasu’s Arteritis. Sandeep Seth,Naresh Goyal, Gurvinder Kaur, Sunil Kumar, NK Mehra, KK Talwar. Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2002 54:(5) E330
5) Article: Molecular polymorphism of HLA-B5 Alleles associated with Takayasu’s Arteritis in Asian Indians. G Kaur, NK Goyal, S Kumar, CC Rapthap, S Seth, KK Talwar, NK Mehra. Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2002 54:(5) E121
6) Article: Progression of mild aortic regurgitation after mitral valve intervention. Chanakya Kishore, Sandeep Seth, Naresh Goel. Indian Heart J. Sep-Oct 2002 54:(5) L195
7) Article: Antihypertensive efficacy and tolerability of fixed dose combination of Enalapril 5mg + Diltiazem 120 mg and Enalapril 5mg + Diltiazem 180 mg in essential hypertension. DS Mathur, GN Saxena, Sudhir Bhandari, NK Goyal, Dinesh Mittal, Ravinder Singh. JAPI. 2000 48 (1): 57
• EXPERIENCE :
1. Previously, Assistant Professor of Cardiology, GB Pant Hospital.
2. Previously, Consultant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi.