About Dr. Sanchayan Roy
Dr. Sanchayan Roy is an experienced and knowledgeable General Physician & Critical Care Medicine Doctor, who practices at Health First Wellness Centre in C R Park, South Delhi. He provides state-of-the-art treatment for chest pain, chronic liver disease, migraine, preventive medicine, diabetes, thyroid disorder, hypertension, liver problems, headache, tuberculosis, gastric problem, interstitial lung disease, bronchial asthma, etc.
It has been a dream come true for Dr. Sanchayan Roy who desired to become a doctor because he always wanted to reach people and do something for the society. Post completing graduation from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore, Dr. Sanchayan Roy practiced in a rural hospital in Tamil Nadu for two years. This helped him come in contact with rural people and understand their medical problems.
While pursuing post graduation (General Medicine) from St. Martha's Hospital, Bangalore, Dr. Sanchayan Roy practiced at Jaydeva Institute of Cardiology and highly-recognised NIMHANS (Dept. of Neurology and Psychiatry) in Bangalore.
Dr. Sanchayan Roy has received his respiratory medicine training from Dr. Ravi Mehta, who happens to be one of the finest interventional pulmonologists in India. Later on, he worked with Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj and Nova Orthopaedic and Spine Centre, Nehru Enclave.
Having been associated with so many hospitals and medical institutes, Dr. Sanchayan Roy has gained immense experience while handling diverse patients. Now, he has developed expertise in comprehensive respiratory, cardiac, diabetes and other related problems, geriatric care and management, neurology and gastrointestinal diseases.
Dr. Sanchayan Roy regularly attends conferences, workshops and has been a part of various seminars as guest speaker. He has done several noteworthy presentations too.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanchayan Roy on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
2. Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
3. Member of American College of Chest Physicians
1. Formerly, Resident Doctor at Lourdes Hospital, 1998 - 2001
2. Formerly, Post Graduate Resident at St. Martha's Hospital, 2002 - 2005
3. Formerly, Clinical Associate at Wockhardt Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, 2006 - 2011
4. Formerly, Clinical Associate, Critical Care at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, 2011 - 2013
5. Formerly, Consultant Critical Care at Nova Orthopaedic And Spine Centre, 2013 - 2015
6.Consultant Critical Care at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, 2015 - till present
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
1. ICMR Sponsored Research Title - 1994
2. Research Project On Copd Reversibility - 2002
3. Workshop On Diabetes Care In Clinical Practice - 2002
4. Workshop On Endocrinology - 2003
5. Provider Certificate In AClS By AHA - 2004
6. Haemodynamic Monitoring And Echocardiography Workshop - 2009
7. Abstract Presentation In ISCCM - 2010
8. Abstract Presentation In Chest - ECMO In Amlodipine Poisoining - 2010
9. Abstract Presentation In ISCCM - 2011
10. NIHSS Certification for Stroke by AACE – 2016