About Dr. Sanchayan Roy
Dr. Sanchayan Roy is a Consultant General Physician in C R Park. He is currently practicing at Health First Wellness Centre in C R Park, South Delhi.
He has more than 19 years of experience. Dr. Sanchayan Roy is a qualified General Physician in C R Park.
As a General Physician, his area of expertise includes Chest Pain Treatment, Liver Problems, Gastric Problem, Chronic Liver Disease, Headache Treatment, Stroke Treatment, Migraine Treatment, Infectious Diseases, Health Check Up, Preventive Medicine, General Illness, Fever Treatment, Diabetes Treatment, Allergy Test, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine, Tuberculosis Treatment, COPD, Chest Diseases, Adult Diabetes Treatment, Insulin Treatment, Geriatric Medicine, Rheumatology, Anemia, Thyroid Disorder, Health Screening For Men and Women, Bronchial Asthma Treatment, Hypertension Treatment and Interstitial Lung Disease.
Dr. Sanchayan Roy has completed his education mainly from Bangalore. He did his MBBS from St. John's Medical College, Bangalore in 1998 and DNB (General Medicine) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2005. Currently, Dr. Sanchayan Roy is practicing as a General Physician in C R Park.
Patients from C R Park and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Sanchayan Roy with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatments, with his expertise and the techniques used by him as a General Physician.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM), European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM) and American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Sanchayan Roy is a famous General Physician in C R Park.
To add to his achievements, Dr. Sanchayan Roy has undergone Research Project on Copd Reversibility in 2002, Workshop on Diabetes Care in Clinical Practice in 2002, Workshop on Endocrinology in 2003, Abstract Presentation at ISCCM in 2010, Abstract Presentation at ISCCM in 2011.
Before practicing as a General Physician in C R Park, Dr. Sanchayan Roy was formerly a Resident Doctor at Lourdes Hospital (1998 – 2001), Post Graduate Resident at St. Martha's Hospital (2002 – 2005), Clinical Associate at Wockhardt Hospital, Bannerghatta Road (2006 – 2011), Clinical Associate - Critical Care at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj (2011 – 2013) and Consultant Critical Care at Nova Orthopedic & Spine Centre (2013 – 2015).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanchayan Roy on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
2. Member of European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM)
3. Member of American College of Chest Physicians
1. Formerly, Resident Doctor at Lourdes Hospital, 1998 - 2001
2. Formerly, Post Graduate Resident at St. Martha's Hospital, 2002 - 2005
3. Formerly, Clinical Associate at Wockhardt Hospital, Bannerghatta Road, 2006 - 2011
4. Formerly, Clinical Associate, Critical Care at Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj, 2011 - 2013
5. Formerly, Consultant Critical Care at Nova Orthopaedic And Spine Centre, 2013 - 2015
6.Consultant Critical Care at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, 2015 - till present
• AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
1. ICMR Sponsored Research Title - 1994
2. Research Project On Copd Reversibility - 2002
3. Workshop On Diabetes Care In Clinical Practice - 2002
4. Workshop On Endocrinology - 2003
5. Provider Certificate In AClS By AHA - 2004
6. Haemodynamic Monitoring And Echocardiography Workshop - 2009
7. Abstract Presentation In ISCCM - 2010
8. Abstract Presentation In Chest - ECMO In Amlodipine Poisoining - 2010
9. Abstract Presentation In ISCCM - 2011
10. NIHSS Certification for Stroke by AACE – 2016