About Dr. Rashmi Sama
Dr. Rashmi Sama is a Consultant Pulmonologist in Delhi. She is currently practicing at her multiple locations i.e. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Central Delhi and Sama Hospital in August Kranti Marg, South Delhi.
The doctor has more than 16 years of experience. Dr. Rashmi Sama is a qualified Pulmonologist in Delhi.
As a Pulmonologist, her area of expertise includes Allergy, Asthma, Bronchoscopy, Emphysema, Interventional Pulmonology, Pulmonary Function Test, Respiratory Diagnostic, Sleep Medicine, Tuberculosis, Cough Treatment, Breathlessness Treatment, Allergy testing, Thoracoscopy, Chest Disease Treatment, Pleurisy and Bronchitis Treatment.
Patients from all around Rajendra Nagar, August Kranti Marg and entire Delhi come to Dr. Rashmi Sama with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as a Pulmonologist.
Dr. Rashmi Sama has completed her education mainly from Manipal. She did her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College in 2002, MD (Critical Care Medicine) from American Board of Internal Medicine in 2005 and MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from American Board of Internal Medicine in 2008. Currently, she is practicing as a Pulmonologist in Delhi.
She has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians, American College of Physicians and American Medical Association. Dr. Rashmi Sama is a well known Pulmonologist in Delhi.
Dr. Rashmi Sama has also been the fellow of colleges like Jefferson Medical College and University of Illinois in Chicago.
Prior to working as a Pulmonologist in Delhi, Dr. Rashmi Sama was formerly an Internal Medicine Resident at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, Attending Pulmonary and Critical Care at John H. Stroger, Junior Hospital of Cook County Chicago (2009 - 2011), Attending Internal Medicine at St. Francis Hospital, San Francisco (2006 - 2006) and Attending at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (2005 - 2006).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rashmi Sama on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Thoracic Society
2. Member of American College of Chest Physicians
3. Member of American College of Physicians
4. Member of American Medical Association
1. Fellowship of Jefferson Medical College
2. Fellowship of University of Illinois at Chicago
1. Presently, Consultant Chest Medicine at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital (2011 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Internal Medicine Residency at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital
3. Formerly, Attending Pulmonary and Critical Care at John H. Stroger, Junior Hospital of Cook County Chicago (2009 - 2011)
4. Formerly, Attending Internal Medicine at St. Francis Hospital, San Francisco (2006 - 2006)
5. Formerly, Attending at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi (2005 - 2006)