About Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar
Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar is a Consultant ENT Specialist and practices at Apollo Spectra Hospitals in Kailash Colony, Dr. Parashar's ENT Centre in Sukhdev Vihar, Delhi & Asian Institute Of Medical Sciences in Sector 21 A, Faridabad.
Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar has completed MBBS from MAMC, Delhi in 1985, MS (Otorhinolaryngology) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1988, Advanced course in Hearing Aid technology from Tinitus Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark in 2009, Coblation Surgery Training in Obstructive Sleep Apnoea from Institute of Sleep Medicine, Bergen, Denmark in 2010 & Advances in Cochlear Implant Surgery from Sion Hospital, Hanghzou, Xinjian, China in 2012 and has expertise in Cochlear Implants, Ear Micro Surgery, Hearing Aid Fitting, Pure Tone Audiometry, Nasal Endoscopy, Balloon Sinuplasty, Surgery for Snoring etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Lalit Mohan Parashar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India
2. Member of Indian Medical Association
3. Member of Indian Rhinology Society
4. Member of Cochlear Inplant Group of India
5. Member of Indian Peadiatric ORL Society
1. “LUMINARY - 2006 “at XXVII th Annual Convention, South Delhi IMA
2. “Dr. A. K. Roy Chowdhary Award” at XXVII th Annual Convention, South Delhi IMA
3. “President’s Appreciation Award” at 46th Annual Day, Delhi Medical Association