About Dr. Yatin Mehta
Dr. Yatin Mehta is a Consultant Anesthesiologist in Gurgaon.
He was previously a Senior Consultant Anaesthesiologist and Critical Care at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and Director, Department of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi.
Dr. Yatin Mehta did his M.D. from All India Institute for Medical Sciences, DNB in 1982 and FRCA (London) in 1984 from Queens University Hospital, Nottingham, UK. He then worked for 3 years at Odense University Hospital, Denmark. He was awarded FAMS by National Academy of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in March 2002.
Dr. Yatin Mehta was awarded with FIACTA (Honorary), Fellow in TEE by Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists in 2009 and FICM (honorary) by Indian College of Critical Care Medicine. He has been a visiting consultant to Uppsala Cardiothoracic Department many times. He is on editorial board of many journals.
Dr. Yatin Mehta has to his credit over 200 publications and 250 presentations at conferences. He is National Coordinator for Dr. Rosenthal’s International Nosocomial Infection Control Consortium (INICC) and has many international publications in ICU sepsis. He is a teacher and examiner for Fellowship in Critical Care and Cardiac Anaesthesia, National Board of Examinations and ISCCM & IACTA fellowship in India.
Dr. Yatin Mehta was Vice President of ISCCM Delhi branch and has been ISCCM executive committee member for two terms. He was the President (2004-05) of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists (IACTA).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Yatin Mehta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Heart Journal
2. Member of Journal Anaesthesia and Critical Care Update
3. Member of Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia
4. Member of Indian Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
5. Member of The IA Forum – Panel Expert (Cardiac Anaesthesia)
6. Member of Indian Journal of Medical Sciences
7. Member of Annals of Thoracic Surgery
8. Member of Indian Journal of Anaesthesia
9. Life Member of Indian Society of Anesthesiologists
10. Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Anaesthesiologists
11. Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons
12. Life Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine