About Dr. Lalitha Sekhar
Dr. Lalitha Shekhar is a general physician at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony. She is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and Defence Colony and provides OPD as a general physician.
Dr. Lalitha Shekhar is a general physician with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in tropical diseases, multiple systemic diseases, geriatric medicine, immune disorders etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon and Defence Colony.
Dr. Lalitha Shekhar is an expert in managing patients of infectious diseases (typhoid, hepatitis, tuberculosis, swine flu, dyssentry etc.) nutritional diseases iodine deficiency (goiter etc.), vitamin A deficiency (night blindness), iron deficiency (anaemia), poisoning (food-poisoning, lead poisoning, pesticide poisoning etc.), sexually transmitted diseases (AIDS, gonorrhoea, syphilis, chlamydiasis etc.), hormonal/endocrine diseases (thyroid disorders, diabetes etc.), digestive diseases (indigestion, hyperacidity, severe constipation, loose motion etc.), respiratory diseases, cough, asthma, bronchitis, blood diseases, (anaemia, blood cancer etc.), rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, rheumatic heart disease etc.), neurological diseases (stroke, peripheral neuropathy, Parkinson's disease, face paralysis etc.), skin diseases (eczema, ring worm, acne, warts, moles etc.) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon and Defence Colony.
Dr. Lalitha Shekhar has completed her MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1973 and M.D. (Medicine) from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1978 to be a general physician.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Lalitha Sekhar on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Delhi Medical Council
1. Presently, Director- Internal Medicine & Geriatrics, Medanta – The Medicity (2013-Till Date)
2. Formerly, Senior Consultant, Medicine at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, (1995- 2012)
3. Formerly, Physician in charge of the ICU at Apollo Chennai (1987-1989)
4. Formerly, Private practice in South Delhi, (1982-1987)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident, Internal Medicine, LNJP and associated hospitals, (1978-1981)