About Dr. Chander Mohan
Dr. Chander Mohan is a Consultant Interventional Radiologist in Central Delhi.
Dr. Chander Mohan practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, New Delhi.
Dr. Chander Mohan has completed MBBS from AFMC, Pune, MD - Radio Diagnosis from the same college and also done Fellowship in Neuro-intervention from Rothschild Hospital, Paris.
Dr. Chander Mohan has a six-month post doctoral certificate in Radiodiagnosis Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai and a two-year post doctoral training in Vascular Radiology from King Edward Memorial Hospital.
When he was in UK, Dr. Chander Mohan accomplished a premium training in Neuro-intervention applications of Biplane Digital Subtraction Angiography with Rotational Angiography System from Radcliffe Infirmary in Oxford.
Dr. Chander Mohan has expertise in Interventional Radiology, Fluoroscopy, Computed Tomography (CT), Ultrasound (US) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Chander Mohan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Member of European Society of Radiology
3. Member of Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology Society of Europe
4. Member of Indian Radiological & Imaging Association
5. Member of Indian College of Radiology & Imaging
6. Member of Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology
7. Member of Indian Society of Neuroradiology
8. Member of Indian Medical Association
9. Member of Indian Academy of Medical Specialties
10. Member of Indian College of General Practitioners
1. Fellow of Indian College of Radiology & Imaging
2. Fellow of International Medical Science Academy
3. Fellow of Endovascular Intervention Society of India
4. Fellow of Indian Academy of Medical Specialties
1. Currently, Sr. Consultant & Director, Interventional Radiology BLK Super Specialty Hospital
2. Formerly, Senior Adviser & Professor, Interventional Radiology, Tertiary Care Super Specialty Referral Centre, Army Hospital (Research & Referral), Delhi, 2007 - 2009
3. Formerly, Classified Specialist & Associate Professor, Interventional Radiology Tertiary Care Trauma Centre, Base Hospital, Srinagar
4. Formerly, Classified Specialist & Associate Professor, Interventional Radiology Tertiary Care, Military Hospital (Cardio-Thoracic Centre), Pune
5. Formerly, Classified Specialist & Associate Professor, Interventional Radiology Multispecialty & Tertiary Care, Orthopaedic Centre, Military Hospital, Pune
6. Formerly, Classified Specialist & Associate Professor, Interventional Radiology Multispecialty Command Hospital, Calcutta
1. Sena Medal for exceptionally distinguished services by Honorable President of India, 2005
2. General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Commendation Medal, 2000
3. Late Maj Gen LG Lately Memorial Silver Medal for Vascular Embolotherapy- How much has been achieved? by Director General Armed Forces Medical Services, 2001
4. Dr KM Rai Memorial Oration Gold Medal, Vascular Interventions-Past, Present & Future Bangalore, by Indian Radiological & Imaging Association, 2008