About Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Dr. Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is a Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices at Fortis Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Okhla, South Delhi.
An internationally renowned orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Ashok Rajgopal has made breakthroughs in knee and hip replacement surgery in India.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal has performed the highest number of surgeries in India and Asia Pacific including Arthroscopies, Arthroplasties, Complex and Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement Surgeries.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is the first Orthopaedic Surgeon in India to perform virtual total knee replacement surgery which has made him a member of designer team of surgeons responsible for the development of latest knee implant - Persona Knee System.
Also, he has successfully developed instruments for MIS total Knee replacement surgery. His enduring passion for practicing and advancing medical sciences has seen him win a number of awards.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashok Rajgopal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
2. Life Member of Indian Arthroplasty Association
3. Founder Member of Indian Hip and Knee society
4. Vice President & Past President, Asia Pacific Arthroplasty Society
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded, Padma Shri
2. Awarded, Dr B C Roy
3. Dr. Rajgopal has been awarded the Honorary FRCS by the Royal College of Surgeons 11 Mar,2011
4. Dr. Ashok Rajgopal was awarded the Padmashri by H. E. The President of India on the eve of our 65th Republic Day on 25th Jan, 2014