About Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi is a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist and practices at Holy Family Hospital in Jamia Nagar, Delhi & Dr. Meenakshi Jain's Wellness Clinic in Sector 27, Noida.
Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi has Completed MBBS From Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1994, MD (Internal Medicine) From Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1998, DM (Cardiology) From G.B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi in 2004, Fellowship of American College of Cardiology (FACC) in 2013 & Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC) in 2014 and has expertise in Cardiac, Tamponade, Cardiac Valve Stenosis, Infective Endocarditis, Congestive Heart Failure, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Cardiomyopathy / Enlarged Heart, Atherosclerosis (Blocked Arteries), Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack), Cardiac arrhythmias (Irregular heart beat), Atrial Myxoma (Cardiac Tumor / heart tumor), Myocarditis (Inflammation of Cardiac Muscle) etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amitabh Yaduvanshi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiological Society of India.
2. Member of Indian Heart Rhythm Society.
2. Member of Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society.
1. Formerly, Cathlab, Head at Saket City Hospital.
2. Formerly, Cardiology, Senior Consultant at Saket City Hospital.
3. Formerly, Senior Consultant, Cardiologist at Max Super Speciality Hospital, Patparganj.
4. Formerly, Senior Consultant, Cardiologist at GB Pant Hospital.
5. Formerly, Consultant, Cardiologistt at University College of Medical Sciences