About Dr. Samir Khanna
Dr. Samir Khanna is a Consultant Uro Oncologist in Paschim Vihar. He practices at Action Cancer Hospital in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi.
Dr. Samir Khanna has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Uro Oncologist in Paschim Vihar.
As an Uro Oncologist, his area of expertise includes uro oncology, robotic surgery, surgical oncology, ocular oncology, radiation oncology, laparoscopic surgery, head & neck cancer and Laparoscopic Surgery. Patients from Paschim Vihar and entire West Delhi come to Dr. Samir Khanna with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully known techniques.
Dr. Samir Khanna has completed his education mainly from Ludhiana. He did his MBBS from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital in 1997 and MS (General Surgery) from Dayanand Medical College & Hospital in 2000 and DNB (Genito – Urinary Surgery) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 2007. Currently Dr. Samir Khanna is practicing as a Uro Oncologist in Paschim Vihar.
Before Dr. Samir Khanna’s current posting at Action Cancer Hospital in Paschim Vihar, West Delhi, Dr. Samir Khanna was formerly a Consultant Urologist and Uro – Oncologist at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi (2008 - 2014), Clinical Assistant Genito – Uro Oncologist at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi (2006 - 2008) and Senior Resident Department of Surgery at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana (2001-2003).
An oncologist is a healthcare professional who deal deals with patients suffering from cancer. An oncologist must supervise an oncology medical unit and ensure that the patients that are admitted get the best possible medical care. Oncologists first diagnose cancer using biopsy, endoscopy, X-ray, CT scanning, MRI scanning, PET scanning, ultrasound or other radiological methods.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Samir Khanna on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Presently, Senior Consultant Urology and Uro-Oncology at Action Cancer Hospital and Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute, Delhi (2014 - Till Date)
2. Presently, Consultant Urology and Uro-Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi, (2008 - 2014)
3. Formerly, Clinical Assistant Genito- Uro Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre, Delhi (2006 - 2008)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident Department of Surgery at Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana (2001-2003)
1. Urinary diversion after cystectomy: An Indian Perspective Deepak Jain, S.K.Raghunath, Samir Khanna, Sudhir Rawal,: INDIAN JOURNAL OF UROLOGY Jan-Mar 2008,99-103.
2. Minilaparotomy Radical Cystoprostatectomy ( Minilap RCP ) in the surgical management of urinary bladder carcinoma – Early experience Sudhir Rawal, S.K.Raghunath, Samir Khanna, Deepak Jain, Rakesh Kaul, Prem Kumar, Rakesh Chhabra and Kirti Bhushan JAPANESE JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ONCOLOGY 200838(9) 611-616.
3. Radical Cystoprostatectomy in Octogenarians: Sudhir Rawal, Samir Khanna, Rakesh Koul, Ashish Goel, Anoop Puri, Mandeep Singh INDIAN JOURNAL OF UROLOGY Apr-Jun 2012,189-192.
4. Video Endoscopic Inguinal Lymphadenectomy(VEIL):Minimally Invasive Radical Inguinal Lymphadenectomy techniqueRawal Sudhir, Raghunath S.K,Samir Khanna, R.Sekhon,Rakesh Koul INDIAN JOURNAL OF SURGICAL ONCOLOGY 2012,Vol 3. Published various articles in local magazines and Journals.
5. Has keen interest in research as co- investigator in various clinical trails conducted at RGCI&RC and co- Investigator in a study on viral and cellular Gene Interactions during development of Prostate cancer.