About Dr. Ramani Narasimhan
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan is a Consultant Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon and practices at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, South Delhi.
Dr. Ramani Narasimhan has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1985, MS (Orthopaedics) from King George's Medical College, Lucknow University in 1991 & Fellowship (Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery) from Newington Dept. of Orthopaedic Surgery (University of Connecticut) at Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford, CT, USA in 1998 and has expertise in Pediatric Bone Disease, Fracture Treatment, Pediatric Hand Surgery, Joint & Bone Surgery, Joint Diseases, Joint Replacement Surgery, Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ramani Narasimhan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of India
2. Life Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association
3. Life Member of Delhi Orthopaedic Association
4. Life Member of Association of Spinal Surgeons of India
5. Life Member of Indian Academy of Cerebral Palsy
6. Life Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics
7. Life Member of Indian Medical Association - South Delhi Branch
8. Life Member of MAMCOS Old Students Association
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Exemplary Contribution Award – 2008 in the field of “Pediatric Orthopaedics” in recognition of tremendous service & outstanding contribution rendered to the medical profession and the community, by Indian Medical Association, SDB
2. "Dr BN Sinha Gold Medal" for being the best Orthopaedic Resident and for the best clinical project (thesis), by Lucknow University during MS - Orthopaedic Surgery