About Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi
Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi is a Consultant Liver Transplant Surgeon in Delhi, India. He is currently practicing at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Central Delhi.
Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi has more than 31 years of experience. He is a qualified Liver Transplant Surgeon in BLK Hospital at Delhi.
His area of specialization includes Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery including liver resections for cancer of liver, gallbladder & bile duct, Whipple procedure for pancreatic cancer, Surgery for pancreatitis and bile duct injuries and stricture, Advanced Laparoscopic surgery, Gastrointestinal Oncosurgery for cancer and Surgical Gastroenterology.
He is an accomplished Laparoscopic, Hepato-Pancreato Biliary and Liver Transplant surgeon. Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi was the first Indian to confer an honorary award in recognition of his contribution to the field of Transplantation Surgery he was awarded with Honorary Diploma in Transplantation Surgery by the European Board of Surgery in collaboration with the European Society of Organ Transplantation.
Patients from entire Delhi, India and across the globe come to Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses with his expertise in Liver Transplant Surgery. Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi’s vision, clinical expertise, dedication and patient centric approach have resulted in the growth of BLK Super Specialty Hospital.
Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi is the Founder faculty at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi which is the only one of its kind in the nation and established the Department of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery & Liver Transplantation at the institute.
To add to his achievements, he initiated and established successful Living Donor Liver Transplant Program at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi which is only one of its kinds in the public sector. Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi initiated and established Pediatric Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgical services including Liver Transplantation at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS), New Delhi.
He has delivered over 40 invited lectures in international and national conferences and seminars. Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi Initiated and established, for the first time in the nation, a 3-year structured training programme for surgeons in the form of MCh (Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery), duly recognized by Medical Council of India.
Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi is the member of various renowned societies such as International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (Indian Chapter), International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists, Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology, Indian Society of Gastroenterology. He is a very famous Liver Transplant Surgeon in Delhi.
Before practicing as a Liver Transplant Surgeon at BLK Hospital in Delhi, Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi did training in Hepato-Biliary Surgery and Liver Transplantation at centres of excellence in the field like Asan Medical Centre (Korea) and Florence Nightingale Hospital (Turkey). He then worked in GB Pant Hospital, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences as a faculty. Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi has over a decade of experience in managing Gastrointestinal and Hepato-Pancreato Biliary diseases.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sanjay Singh Negi on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of American College of Surgeons
2. Member of International Liver Transplantation Society
3. Member of Australasian Pancreatic Club
4. Member of International Association of Surgeons, Gastroenterologists and Oncologists
5. Member of International Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association (Indian Chapter)
6. Member of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology
7. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
8. Member of Association of Surgeons of India
9. Member of Indian Association of Surgical Oncology
10. Member of Indian Medical Association
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Awarded Healthcare Leadership Award 2012 in recognition of his outstanding contribution in promoting inclusive healthcare by Knowledge Resource Development & Welfare Group at New Delhi, November 2012
2. Awarded Honorary European Diploma in Transplantation Surgery (FEBS) awarded by Division of Transplantation of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) and the European Board of Surgery (EBS) which work in close collaboration with the European Society of Organ Transplantation (ESOT) at Romania, September 2012. (First Indian to get such an honorary award)
3. Awarded Smt. Rajalaxmi Ramachandran Memorial Trophy and Medal for Junior Resident in Surgery for exemplary devotion to duty for the year 1995-96 at Lady Hardinge Medical College & Associated Hospitals, New Delhi (India)
4. Awarded Dr. Dhume Memorial Gold Medal for second best graduate of the year 1993 at Goa Medical College, Panaji, Goa (India)