About Dr. Ashish Kumar
Dr. Ashish Kumar is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Ashish Kumar has completed MBBS from Kanpur University in 1995, MD (Medicine) from University of Lucknow in 1999 & DM (Gastroenterology) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Lucknow in 2004 and has expertise in Liver Diseases, Cirrhosis, Portal Hypertension, Liver Failure, Gastritis Treatment, Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Loose Motion, Constipation Treatment, Vomit Blood, ERCP, Chronic Liver Disease etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashish Kumar on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of European Association for Study of the Liver
2. Member of Indian National Association for the Study of the Liver
3. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
4. Member of Association of Physicians of India
5. Member of Indian Medical Association
6. Member of Delhi Medical Council
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Paper Selected for Plenary Presentation at the APDW 2008, New Delhi, India entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation plus propranolol and isosorbide mononitrate versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone for secondary prophylaxis of variceal bleeding: a la - 2008
2. Young Investigator Award at the APASL 2008, Seoul, Korea, for the paper entitled “Decompensation by variceal bleed and ascites has similar portal hemodynamics in cirrhosis.” - 2008
3. Best Paper Award at the plenary session of ISG-INASL 2007, Mumbai, India, for the paper entitled “Endoscopic variceal ligation (EVL) plus propranolol (P) and isosorbide mononitrate (ISMN) versus endoscopic variceal ligation alone in secondary prophylax - 2007
4. Hepatology 360 Award Finalist at the Hepatology Live 2012 Conference held on 11th to 13th May 2012 at Vienna, Austria for the research work entitled “Adrenal insufficiency predicts early mortality in patients with cirrhosis”. - 2012