About Dr. Rahul Manchanda
Dr. Rahul Manchanda is a Consultant Gyne-Laparoscopic Surgeon and practices at Manchandas Endoscopic Center in New Freinds Colony, South Delhi.
Dr. Rahul Manchanda has completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 1994 and MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) in 1996 from same college and has expertise in Gyne Endoscopy, Colposcopy, Neonatology, Laparoscopy surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Infertility etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rahul Manchanda on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of International Society of Gynaecological Endoscopists
2. Life Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
3. Life Member of Indian Medical Association
4. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association (DMA)
5. Life Member of Delhi Gynaecological Endoscopic Society
6. Life Member of Menopausal Society of India
7. Life Member of Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists
8. Life Member of Maulana Azad Medical College Old Students Association
9. Life Member of Society for Emergency Medicine
10. Life Member of NARCHI
1. Basic Training Course in Endoscopy at Dept. of Minimally Invasive Surgery, Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi in May 2001
2. Fellowship of Indian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, 29th January 2012
3. Fellowship of International College of Surgeons
4. FICMCH, Honorary Fellowship of Indian College of Maternal and Child Health, 20th Sept 2002
5. Endoscopic Training (FOGSI) in year 31st Jan to 28th February 2003
6. Advanced Gynae Endoscopy, (Strasbourg, France)
7. Advanced Gynae Endoscopy, (Clermont Ferrand, France)
8. Diploma in Gynaecological Endoscopy from University of Kiel, Germany
9. Basic Colposcopy Training from Cross House Hospital, Kilmarnock, Scotland
10. Advanced Resuscitation Training from North Middlesex University Hospital, London, UK
1. FOGSI Appreciation award under the young talent category at the FOGSI Congress in March 2002.
2. FOGSI appreciation award for service for safe motherhood, May 2002.
3. Youngest to be awarded Credit points by the Indian College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Obstetricians for Academic work done for the year 2003 on 8th January 2004 at the annual conference.
4. Awarded “National Achievements Award for Health Excellence” by Indian Achievers Forum 26th July 2004, New Delhi on the occasion of 11th Seminar on “Individual Achievements & National Development”.
5. Award of Fellowship of International College of Surgeons (FICS) at the 50th Annual Conference of ICS at Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 28- 31st Oct 2004.
6. Awarded credit Points at 48th Annual Conference of All India Congress of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ACOG) under young talent, 6- 8TH January 2005 Aurangabad, India.
7. Awarded credit Points at 49th Annual Conference of All India Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) under young talent, 8TH January 2006 Kochi (Cochin), India.