About Dr. Rakesh Tandon
Over the years, Dr. Rakesh Tandon has won many discrete awards for his contribution, hard work and commitment towards providing patients a new lease of life.
Dr. Rakesh Tandon has been awarded by the Medical Council of India, has Dr. B.C.Roy Award for being Eminent Teacher, Gold medal for best thesis in M.D. (Medicine) and many more.
Dr. Rakesh Tandon publications are read all over the world because he is not restricted to writing for only Indian audiences.
Dr. Rakesh Tandon has authored some well known and bestselling books.
Dr. Rakesh Tandon has MBBS, MD (General Medicine), done PhD from AIIMS, FAMS, FICP and FRCP from Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK.
This clearly shows he has superior knowledge and uses it well in every medical issue that Dr. Rakesh Tandon deals with. His creative ideas have helped patients enormously.
So much for the reputation that most of the present Gastroenterologists take a leaf out of his book while serving patients.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rakesh Tandon through www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology
2. Member of American Gastroenterology Association
3. Member of Association of Physicians of India
4. Member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
5. Member of Italian Society of Gastroenterology
6. Member of International Association of Pancreatology
7. Member of Indian Society of Parenteral & Enteral Nutrition
8. Member of Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver
9. Member of International Association for the Study of the Liver
10. Member of Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Dr. B.C. Roy Award For Eminent Teacher, 2000
2. Gold Medal for Best Thesis in M.D. (Medicine), 1996