About Dr. Pulkit Nandwani
Dr. Pulkit Nandwani is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rohini. She is currently practicing at Synergy Clinic in Rohini, North West Delhi.
The doctor has more than 16 years of experience. Dr. Pulkit Nandwani is a qualified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rohini.
As an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Adolescent Care, Female Sexual Problems, Maternal Care/ Checkup, family planning and full contraceptive services, Vaginal infections, Irregular menstruation, Cervix Cancer Treatment, Uterus Cancer Treatment, Ovary Cancer Treatment, Amenorrhea, Uterus Removal (Hysterectomy), Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy Hysterectomy, Laparotomy for Ovarian Tumors and Laparoscopic Surgery of Ectopic Pregnancy.
Patients from all around Rohini and entire North West Delhi come to Dr. Pulkit Nandwani with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist.
Dr. Pulkit Nandwani has completed her education mainly from Manipal. She did her MBBS from Kasturba Medical College in 2002, MS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from Kasturba Medical College in 2008, MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London in 2012, Diploma (Minimal Access Surgery) from CICE, Clermont Ferrand, France in 2008, Diploma (Gynecology Endoscopy) from World Laparoscopy Hospital, Gurgaon, NCR, New Delhi in 2009, Laparoscopic Training at Maurya Hospital, Agra in 2009, Medical Writing Course from Ethicon Institute of Surgical Association, Delhi in 2010, Laparoscopic Suturing Skills in Surgical Disciples from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2011, Fellowship In Endoscopy at Pulse Women's Hospital, Ahmedabad in 2007, Training Course in Ultrasound from Institute of Ultrasound Training, New Delhi in 2007. Currently, she is practicing as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rohini.
She has also been the life member of some prestigious organizations like Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynecologists (London, UK), World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons, Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India, Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of India, Federation of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Society of India, Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction and Delhi Gynecological Forum. Dr. Pulkit Nandwani is a well known Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rohini.
Dr. Pulkit Nandwani has won numerous awards and presented various papers and presentations.
Before practicing as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rohini, Dr. Pulkit Nandwani was formerly a Senior Resident at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini (2005 - 2008) and Senior Resident at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital, Karol Bagh (2005 - 2005).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pulkit Nandwani on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologists, London, UK
2. Life Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
3. Life Member of Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India
4. Life Member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India
5. Life Member of Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists Society of India
6. Life Member of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
7. Life Member of Delhi Gynaecological Forum
1. Presently, Consultant at Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh (2014 – Till Date)
2. Presently, Consultant at Bhagwati Hospital, Rohini (2012 – Till Date)
3. Presently, Consultant at Jaipur Golden Hospital, Rohini (2014 – Till Date)
4. Presently, Consultant at Bhatia Global Hospital, Paschim Vihar (2006 – Till Date)
5. Formerly, Senior Resident at Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital, Rohini (2005 - 2008)
6. Formerly, Senior Resident at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital, Karol Bagh (2005 - 2005)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Award: Won `Best Paper Presentation` on `Universal versus Selective Screening for Gestational Diabetes Mellitus by Oral Glucose Challenge Test` in the Scientific Programme at the 49th All India Obstetrics and Gynaecological Congress, Kochi, Kerela
2. Presented a Scientific paper with Video presentation on `Nuchal Translucency` in IAHR ( Indian Academy of Human Reproduction), Calicut, Kerela
3. Actively Participated in `Kshemalaparosurg 2005` held at K. S . Hegde Medical Academy
4. Participated in the 27th AKCOG (All Kerela Conference of Obstetrics and Gynaecology), Kannur, Kerela
5. Attended the Pre- Conference Wokshop on Pelvic Surgery and Emergency Obstetrics, Kannur, Kerela
6. Participated in PROGRESS - 2005 Live Workshop on `Common Laparoscopic Procedures`, Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka
7. Attended 51st All India Congress of Obstetrics and Gynaecology as Faculty in Pre Congress Workshop on `Advanced Laparoscopic Gynaecological Surgery`, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi
8. Actively participated in the SELSICON, Agra
9. Participated in the 9th National Conference and Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery, Delhi
10. World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons Participated as Invited Faculty during World Congress of Laparoscopic Surgeons, Gurgaon
11. Presented paper `Innovative Technique of Scarless Single Incision Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy` at the Fourth AIIMS Surgical Week in ENDOSURG, AIIMS , New Delhi
12. Presented a Paper at the 9th National Conference and Workshop on Minimal Access Surgery under Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgerns (IAGES), New Delhi
13. Participated in a number of Camps