About Dr. M Gourie Devi
Dr. M Gourie Devi is a Consultant Neurologist & Neurophysiologist and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Delhi.
Dr. M Gourie Devi has completed MBBS from Andhra Medical College in 1960, MD (General Medicine) from AIIMS in 1964, DM (Neurology) from AIIMS in 1968 & MNAMS from National Academy of Medical Sciences and has expertise in Epilepsy Treatment, Stroke, Video EEG, Electromyography, Headache Management, Neuro Rehabilitation, Blink Reflex, Brain Mapping etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. M Gourie Devi on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Programme Advisory Committee in Neurobiology
2. Member of World Federation of Neurology Research Committee on Neuroepidemiology
3. Vice-Chairperson Member of World Federation of Neurology
4. Member of Council of the National Academy of Medical Sciences
5. Member of Task Force on Medical Biotechnology, Immuodiagnostics, Vaccines and Neurosciences
1. Fellow in Indian Academy of Neurology
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Dr. BC Roy Award in the highest category of Eminent Medical Person, Medical Council of India 2001
2. Om Prakash Bhasin Award by Shri Om Prakash Bhasin Foundation Trust for outstanding contributions in the field of Health and Medical Sciences 1998
3. Basanti Devi Amir Chand Prize of Indian Council of Medical Research, in recognition of contribution to the field of neurology and neuroepidemiology 1997