About Dr. Tinku Bali Razdan
Dr. Tinku Bali Razdan is a Consultant Ophthalmologist and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajinder Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Tinku Bali Razdan has completed MBBS from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 1997, MS (Ophthalmology) from King George's Medical College, Lucknow in 2002, Fellowship in Retina-Vitreous from L V Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad in 2004, FRCS (General Surgery) from Royal College Of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK in 2004 & Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery from New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, New York in 2010 and has expertise in Anterior Segment Surgery, Cataract Surgery, Corneal Treatment, Diabetic Eye Checkup, General Eye Checkup, Eye Muscle Surgery, Eyelid Surgery etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tinku Bali Razdan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
2. Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society
3. Member of Delhi Medical Council
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Egyptian Centenary Gold Medal for the Annual Conference of the Egyptian Ophthalmological Society Held at Cairo - 2013
2. Himachal Gaurav Award For Excellence in The Field of Medicine and Health Care - 2013
3. Baljeet Bhatia Gold Medal for Best Post Graduate in Ophthalmology (MS) - 2002