About Dr. Puneet Kaur Kochhar
Dr. Puneet Kaur Kochhar is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician and practices at Balhara's Le Cure Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Puneet Kaur Kochhar has Completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2002, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2007, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology) from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in 2008, MRCOG from London, UK, MICOG, Diploma in Reproductive medicine from Kiel, Germany & Diploma and Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery from WALS and has expertise in Infertility Treatment, Women Diseases, High Risk Pregnancy Care, Normal Vaginal Delivery, Hysterectomy, Abortion, Menopause Problems etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Puneet Kaur Kochhar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi
2. Member of Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India
3. Member of Royal College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists, London
4. Member of Indian Fertility Society
5. Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
6. Member of National Association for Reproductive & Child Health of India (NARCHI)
7. Member of World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
8. Member of International Society on Mild Approaches to Assisted Reproduction
1. Presently, Consultant Gynecologist & IVF Specialist at Elixir Fertility Centre (2014 – Till Date)
2. Formerly, Consultant Gynecologist & IVF Specialist at Bourn Hall Clinic, Cambridge (2011 - 2014)
3. Formerly, Assistant Professor (Obstetrics & Gynecology) at Lady Harding Medical College, Delhi (2010 - 2011)
4. Formerly, Senior Resident (O&G) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hospital (2007 - 2010)
5. Formerly, Postgraduate Junior Resident (O&G) at Maulana Azad Medical College & Lok Nayak Hoapital (2004 - 2007)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. First Prize For Paper Presentation At 4th World Congress Of International Society On Mild Approaches To Assisted Reproduction (Ismaar) - 2011
2. First Prize For Paper Presentation At Fertivision, 6th Annual Conference Of Ifs - 2010
3. Karan Gupta Memorial Award For First Position In Paper Presentation At 52nd AICOG - 2009
4. Gold Medal For Paper Presentation At 28th Annual Conference Of AOGD - 2006
5. Gold Medal For Paper Presentation At 26th Annual Conference Of AOGD - 2004