About Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur
Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur is a Consultant Pediatric Ophthalmologist and practices at Max Hospital in Sushant Lok Phase 1, Gurgaon, Max Super Speciality Hospital in Saket & Max Multi Speciality Centre in Panchsheel Park, South Delhi.
Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur has completed MBBS from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, MS (Ophthalmology) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur, DNB from National Board of Examination & MNAMS from National Board of Examination and has expertise in Squint, Paediatric Ophthalmology, Cataract, Lasik, Lasers, Eye Surgery, Corneal, Phacoemulsification, Eyesight problems, Glaucoma, Dry Eyes, Eye Pain etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Deepali Garg Mathur on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society
2) Member of All India Ophthalmological Society
3) Member of Strabismological Society of India
1) Formerly, Specialist and Consultant at Major Eye Hospitals, New Delhi
1) Specialized training in Squint and Paediatric Ophthalmology from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
1) Awarded Best Performance certificate for MS Ophthalmology examination
2) Received Best Paper Medal for paper titled “ Management of IOP rise post Nd.YAG laser Capsulotomy” in ROS conference held in Ajmer, Oct 1998
3) Awarded The Certificate of Merit for Academic Excellence from DOS, 2001-02
4) Mohan Lal Nayyar award for best senior resident of Maulana Azad Medical College, 2009
5) Best Paper award for Squint session in AIOS, 2009