About Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra is a Consultant Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Saket. He practices at Max Super Specialty Hospital in Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has more than 2 decades of experience. He is a qualified Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon in Saket, South Delhi.
As a Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon, his area of expertise includes Heart Transplant, LVAD (Left Ventricular Assist Device), TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation), Port Access Cardiac Surgery, Multi-vessel coronary artery bypass surgery, Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Mitral valve replacement (MVR), Aortic valve replacement (AVR), Atrial fibrillation surgery, Cardiac tumors removal, Congenital heart defects, Redo operations, Bentall Surgery, LV Aneurysm repair, Aneurysmectomy and Aortic Aneurysm repair. Patients from Saket and entire South Delhi come to Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped techniques.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has completed his education mainly from Lucknow. He did his MBBS from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1986, M.S (General Surgery) from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1989, M.Ch (Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery) from Institute of Cardiology, G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur in 1992 and FIACS from Indian Association of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgeon in 1997. Currently he is practicing as Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon at Saket, South Delhi.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has Formerly Worked as Director, Cardiac Surgery, Medanta: The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2009-2012, Senior Consultant Cardiac Surgery at Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre in Delhi, Chief Consultant Cardiac Surgery at Durdons Heart Surgical Centre in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra has also been the member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), European Association for Cardio Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) in London, UK, International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS), Indian Association of Surgeons India, Cardio Thoracic Surgery Net (CTS Net), Indian College of Cardiology and Indian Medical Association (IMA) Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajneesh Malhotra on www.Lazoi.com
1) Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS)
2) Member of European Association For Cardio Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), London, UK
3) Member of International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS)
4) Life Membership & Fellowship of Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India (IACTS)
5) Member of Indian Association of Surgeons India
6) Member of Cardio Thoracic Surgery Net (CTS Net)
7) Member of Indian College of Cardiology
8) Member of Indian Medical Association (IMA) Delhi
1) Worked as Director, cardiac surgery, Medanta: The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2009-2012
2) Worked as senior consultant, cardiac surgery, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Delhi
3) Worked as Chief consultant, cardiac surgery, Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka