About Dr. Amrinder Kaur Bajaj
Dr. Amrinder Kaur Bajaj is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician and practices at Max Hospital in Pitampura & Max Super Speciality Hospital from Shalimar Bagh, North West Delhi.
Dr. Amrinder Kaur Bajaj has completed MBBS from Nagpur Medical College in 1971, MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from AIIMS in 1976, Laparoscopic Training from Kasturba Gandhi Hospital in 1988 & FRSH from London and has expertise in Abortion, Breast Screening, Colposcopy, Hysterectomy, Hysteroscopy, Infertility Treatment, Women Diseases, Vaginal discharge, Menopause problems, Abdominal Pain, Rashes and Itching etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amrinder Kaur Bajaj on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Life Member of IMA
2. Life Member of DMA
3. Life Member of TPS
4. Life Member of KBMS
5. Life Member of IMACS
6. Vice President of Adolescent Wing of AOGD
1. Presently, Head of the Department & Senior Consultant at Max Hospital
2. Formerly, Senior resident at Lady Hardinge Medical college
• AWARDS INFORMATION:
1. Won Countess of Duffrin’s Gold medal
2. Wrote a booklet, “The Adolescent Girl”, on Reproductive Health
3. Editor of Society for Clinical Excellence in Obs and Gynae, Delhi
4. Published papers in the Journal of Obs & Gynae
5. Wrote many articles on Medical interest in various National newspapers
6. Won a debate at NARCHI conference, 2001
7. Regular Columnist of ‘Child Challenges” in “Women’s Era”