About Dr. Pratibha Gogia
Dr. Pratibha Gogia is a Consultant Pulmonologist in Delhi who practices at BLK Super Speciality Hospital in Pusa Road, Delhi.
Dr. Pratibha Gogia is a qualified Pulmonologist in Delhi and her area of expertise includes Asthma, COPD, ILD, Respiratory failures, Obstructive sleep apnoea syndromes, Obesity Hypoventilation Syndromes, Pneumonia, Non-resolving pneumonias, Pleural effusions, Empyema, Lung cancer, Tuberculosis, Interventional Pulmonology, Endotracheal Intubations, Tracheostomies, Invasive Monitoring, CO monitoring, Right Heart catheterization, Pleurocentesis, Paracentesis, Tube Thoracostomies, Video-bronchoscopies, Intrabronchial Biopsies, Transbronchial Lung Biopsy (TBLB), Medical-Thoracoscopies, pleural biopsy, Endobronchial Ultrasound-FNA, Rigid-bronchoscopies, Air-way stenting and foreign-body removal.
Dr. Pratibha Gogia is a well – known Pulmonologist in Delhi who has completed her MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal in 1999, DNB (Respiratory Medicine) from Sir Gangaram Hospital, Delhi in 2004 and European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine (EDRM).
Dr. Pratibha Gogia is a prominent Pulmonologist in Delhi who was formerly a Clinical Associate at Jaipur Golden Hospital in New Delhi, Clinical Associate at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital in New Delhi, Clinical Associate at Balaji Action Hospital in New Delhi, Senior Resident at Mata Chanan Devi hospital in New Delhi and Senior Resident at LRS Institute of Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases in New Delhi.
Dr. Pratibha Gogia is a famous Pulmonologist in Delhi who has also been the member of General Medical Council, Delhi Medical Council, MP Medical Council, European Respiratory Society and National Council of Chest Physicians.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Pratibha Gogia on www.Lazoi.com.
1. European Respiratory Society, London, 2013
1. Member, General Medical Council
2. Member, Delhi Medical Council
3. Member, MP Medical Council
4. Member, European Respiratory Society
5. Member, National Council of Chest Physicians
1. Presently, Consultant Pulmonologist, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
2. Formerly, Clinical Associate, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
3. Formerly, Clinical Associate, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital, New Delhi
4. Formerly, Clinical Associate, Balaji Action Hospital, New Delhi
5. Formerly, Senior Resident, Mata Chanan Devi hospital, New Delhi
6. Formerly, Senior Resident, LRS Institute of Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases, New Delhi