About Dr. Sunil Sabhnani
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani is a Consultant Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi. He currently practices at multiple clinics i.e. Soumya Skin Clinic 1 in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi and Soumya Skin Clinic 2 in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
As a Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist, his area of expertise includes Dermatology, New Laser for Pigmentation, Birth Mark Removal, Tattoo Removal, Skin Tightening by COGG THREADS, Cosmetology, Venereology, Leprology, Derma roller, Ear Lobes Surgery, Excessive Sweating, Injection Lipolysis, Melanocyte Transplantation, Mesoglow & Mesolift, Mesotherapy, Microdermabrasion, Peeling, PRP Therapy, Surgical Nail Removal, Warts & Skin Tag Removal and HIV/AIDS. Patients from Rajouri Garden and entire West Delhi come to Dr. Sunil Sabhnani with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani has completed his education mainly from Delhi. He did his MBBS from University of Delhi in 1999, MD (Dermatology) from MAHE University of Manipal in 2004 and FAGE in 2004. He is practicing as a prominent Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist since 2004.
Currently Dr. Sunil Sabhnani is practicing as Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani has also been the member of Indian Medical Association, Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists, Cosmetic Society of India and Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India.
Before practicing as a Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon & Dermatologist in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani was formerly a Senior Research Officer (pool officer), Senior Resident in Department of Dermatology, Venereology, Cosmetology, and Leperology, Dr. R.M.L Hospital in New Delhi, Courtesy Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in New Delhi, Consultant Dermatologist at Fortis Jessa Ram Hospital in New Delhi, Consultant Dermatologist at Batra Westend Hospital in Rajouri Garden and Consultant Dermatologist at Brahm Shakti Sanjeevani Hospital.
Dr. Sunil Sabhnani was Fellow at Academy of General Education – Manipal University in 2004.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sunil Sabhnani on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Medical Association
2. Member of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists
3. Member of Cosmetic Society of India
4. Member of Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India
1. Fellow of Academy of General Education - Manipal University, 2004
• Work Experience
1. Formerly, Senior Research Officer (pool officer),
2. Formerly, Three years of Senior Residency in Department of dermatology, venereology, cosmetology, and leperology of DR. R.M.L HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI. (patient load: 300-500/day).
3. Formerly, Courtesy Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi .(2004)
4. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist at Fortis jessa ram hospital, New Delhi (2004)
5. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist at Batra Westend Hospital, Rajouri Garden
6. Formerly, Consultant Dermatologist at Brahm Shakti Sanjeevani Hospital
1. Kar h.k., sharma p.k, arora t.c, sabhnani sunil. Gonococcal tyson's glands abscess and urethral stricture with genital wart and herpes genitalis : case report. Indian j sex trans dis 2005: 26: 36-37.
2. Kar h.k.,sabhnani sunil.t, sharma p.k, gautam r.k, solanki k, bhardwaj m.a rare case of multiplekeratoacanthomas in a 70 year old hiv positive patient. indian j dermatol venereol leprol : march,2008.
3. Anand k.s, sabhnani s.t, valecha y, prasad a. Sturge-weber syndrome with unsual cutaneous manifestation. J ind clinmed,2006,vol7(3), 243-247.
4. Anand k.s, sabhnani s.t, prasad a. Parry-romberg syndrome with involuntary jaw closure: an extremely rare association. J ind clin med,2006,vol7(3), 258-260.
5. Rath namita, kar h.k., sabhnani sunil. T. An open labelled comparative clinical study on efficacy and tolerability of oral mini pulse of steroid (omp) alone, omp with puva and broad/narrow band uvb phototherapy , in progressive vitiligo. In press accepted in indian j dermatol venereol leprol : likely publication – sept 2008.
• Rapporteur in conferences
1. National conference of IADVL held at Delhi in 2006.
2. Role of dermatologists in eradication of leprosy national conference of the Indian Leprologist Association held at Delhi in 2006.