About Dr. M Wali
Dr. M Wali is a Consultant General Physician and Cardiologist in Rajendra Nagar. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar and Gerihope Clinic in Greater Kailash Part 2, Delhi.
Dr. M Wali has more than 4 decades of experience. He is a qualified General Physician and Cardiologist in Rajendra Nagar.
As a General Physician and Cardiologist, his area of expertise includes Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Diseases, Cardiac syncope, Cardiac tamponade, Hormonal Diseases, Endocrine Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Nutritional Diseases, Digestive Treatment, Respiratory Diseases, Neurology, Endocrinology, Acute pulmonary edema, Chronic heart failure, Myocardial infarction, Valvular heart disease, Neurocardiogenic syncope, Acute left-sided heart failure, Acute massive pulmonary embolism and Acute circulatory failure (cardio genic shock). Patients from Rajendra Nagar, Greater Kailash and entire Delhi come to Dr. M Wali with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are fully satisfied with the treatment, with his experience and fully equipped clinics.
Dr. M Wali has completed his education mainly from Kanpur. He did his MBBS from GSVM Medical College from Kanpur in 1975 and MD (Medicine) from GSVM Medical College from Kanpur in 1979. Currently Dr. M Wali is practicing as a General Physician and Cardiologist in Rajendra Nagar.
Dr. M Wali is famous General Physician and Cardiologist in Rajendra Nagar who has also been the member of Royal College of Physician and Surgeon, American College of Cardiology and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital.
To add in his achievements, Dr. M Wali has also been awarded with Padma Shri Award, Prestigious Gold Medal for India awarded to him by Cambridge and American Institute of Biography, Rajiv Gandhi excellence award for Medicine in 2010 and Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian Economic Institute.
Dr. M Wali has done fellowship under American College of Cardiology from USA in 2005, Royal College of Physician and Surgeon of Glassgow - Royal College of Physician and Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Geriatrics.
Cardiologists are medical professionals who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels. Cardiologists help victims of heart disease return to a full and useful life and also counsel patients about the risks and prevention of heart disease.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. M Wali on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Royal College of Physician and Surgeon
2. Member of American College of Cardiology
3. Member of Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital
1. Fellowship in American College of Cardiology, USA, 2005
2. Fellowship in Royal College of Physician and Surgeon of Glassgow - Royal College of Physician
3. Fellowship in Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Geriatrics
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Padma Shri Award
2. Prestigious Gold Medal for India awarded to him by Cambridge and American Institute of Biography
3. Rajiv Gandhi excellence award for Medicine, 2010
4. Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian Economic Institute
1. Prenstly, Senior Consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital & Private Clinic