About Dr. S K Wangnoo
Dr. S K Wangnoo is an Endocrinologist and Diabetologist in Sarita Vihar and practices at Apollo Hospital in Sarita Vihar, Delhi.
Dr. S K Wangnoo is a Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at the Apollo Centre for Obesity, Diabetes & Endocrinology (ACODE) of Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals in Sarita Vihar, New Delhi Dr. S K Wangnoo is also Honorary Physician Endocrinologist to the President of India. After obtaining MBBS (1976) and MD Medicine (1981) degrees, Dr. S K Wangnoo successfully completed the DM (Endocrinology) Examination in 1984.
Some of the other posts that Dr. S K Wangnoo has held in the past are Honorary Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at Narinder Mohan Hospital in Ghaziabad, and Senior Consultant Endocrinologist at King Khalid Hospital, Saudi Arabia (Ministry Of Health).
Dr. S K Wangnoo continues to be active on the academic front, serving as Academic Coordinator for the DNB Endocrinology Programme at ACODE, DM Examiner (Meerut University) and Thesis Guide. His research work done along with colleagues has been published in peer-reviewed journals and Dr. S K Wangnoo also serves on the Editorial Board of three other medical journals.
Dr. S K Wangnoo is a member of over a dozen scientific bodies and medical associations, and has served on the executive committees of several of them. Dr. S K Wangnoo is frequently invited as a speaker or faculty member at national and international conferences.
Dr. S K Wangnoo is an expert in Endocrinology, Thyroidology, Thyroid, Hormone, Nuclear, Thyroid Diseases, Other Hormonal Problems, Bone Disorder, Adrenal and Pituitary.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. S K Wangnoo on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Endocrine Society, USA.
2. Member of American Diabetes Association.
3. Member of Association of American College of Endocrinology.
4. Member of Royal College of Physicians of London, UK.
5. Member of European Association for Study of Diabetes.
6. Member of Diabetes Technology and Therapeutics, USA.
7. Member of International Diabetes Federation.
8. Member of Association of Physicians of India.
9. Member of Endocrine Society, India.
10. Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India.
11. Member of Indian Thyroid Society.
12. Member of South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Diabetes Society.
13. Member of Indian Menopause Society.
14. Member of Diabetes India.