About Dr. R R Mantri
Dr. R R Mantri is a Consultant Cardiologist in Patel Nager, Central Delhi and practices at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Central Delhi and Dr. R R Mantri has a Heart Centre in Patel Nagar, Central Delhi. As a Cardiologist, he looks out for his patients and remains very focused about their Health issues. Dr. R R Mantri is a well-known name in the Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Rajender Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. R R Mantri is well known Cardiologist in Patel Nager, Central Delhi who is providing services in Cardiac Ablation, Blood Vessels, Angiogram, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiovascular Diseases, Cardioversion, Cardiac MRI, Vascular Surgery etc. Dr R R Mantri is an esteemed Interventional Cardiologist, Diabetologist and Electrophysiologist, fully justifying his position of Vice-Chairman (Dept. of Cardiology) at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendar Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. R R Mantri is an exceptionally qualified Cardiologist in Patel Nager, Central Delhi with graduation and master's degrees from govt. recognized Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer. Apart from being a Cardiologist, Dr. R R Mantri holds a Fellowship in Electrophysiology and Pacemaker from Mount Sinai School of Medicine, USA. Dr R.R Mantri's clinical interests include attending patients suffering from diabetes due to obesity, congenital heart diseases, cardiovascular diseases, coronary angioplasty, cardiac valve diseases, hypertension, heart failure, high cholesterol, radiofrequency ablation and much, much more. Dr R R Mantri has dealt with the most complex of heart ailments in his 22 years of career.
Dr. R R Mantri dedicates his illustrious career to perseverance and medical training that he received in Japan, Brussels, and Germany. Right from commencing his education, Dr. R R Mantri was an outstanding student. Dr. R R Mantri carried this reputation and made his friends and family proud by winning Gold Medals in all subjects while pursuing MBBS and MD. Dr. R R Mantri is very well acknowledged for his achievements in abroad as well, as he won The Best Challenging case award in USA and Paris.
To his credit are more than 50 publications in widely read national and international journals. Apart from curing patients at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendar Nagar, Central Delhi, Dr R R Mantri is also available at his residence-cum-clinic in Patel Nagar, Central Delhi.
Cardiologists are medical professionals who specialize in diagnosing and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels. Cardiologists help victims of heart disease return to a full and useful life and also counsel patients about the risks and prevention of heart disease. Cardiologists practice in different areas such as paediatric cardiology, which means they diagnose and treat heart problems in children.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. R R Mantri on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Cardiology Society of India
2. Member of Indian Medical Association
3. Member of Association of Physicians of India
1. Fellow of Society of Cardiovascular, Angiography and Interventions (FSCAI), Chicago, USA
2. Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC), Washington, USA
3. Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
1. Trained in Coronary Intervention & Rehabilitation, Kobe, Japan
3. Trained in Complex Coronary Interventions, Belgium, Brussels
4. Trained in Difficult Pacemaker Implantation at Dortmund, Germany, France, Italy, England and United State of America
1. Presently, Vice-Chairman, Dept. of Cardiology, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
2. Formerly, Director, Cardiac Cath Lab Intervention and Cardiac Arrhythmia Services
• AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. Gold Medal in all Subjects in M.B.B.S
2. Gold Medal in M.D
3. Best Candidate during DM Cardiology
4. More than 100 publications in various National and International Journals
5. Best Challenging Case Award in TCT, San Francisco, USA
6. Best Case Award in PCR, Paris