About Dr. Rajat Mohan
Dr. Rajat Mohan is a Consultant Cardiologist and practices at Kiran Heart Center in Karol Bagh & Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajender Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Rajat Mohan has Completed MBBS from Punjab University, Chandigarh in 1984, MD (Cardiology) from Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh in 1988 & DM (Cardiology) from Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh in 1991 and has expertise in Cardiac Ablation
Cardioversion, Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators, Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting, Coronary Angioplasty, Bypass Surgery, Pacemaker Implantation etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Rajat Mohan on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Member of Cardiologists To BHEL And Delhi University
3. Life Member of Association of Physicians of India
4. Life Member of Cardiological Society of India
5. Life Member of Indian Society of Echocardiography
1. Formerly, Post Doctoral Student at LPS Institute of Cardiology (1992 - 1994)
2. Formerly, Resident Cardiologist at Escorts Heart Institute (1990 - 1991)
3. Formerly, Resident Physician at GTB Hospital And University College of Medical Sciences (1988 - 1990)
4. Formerly, Resident Physician at PGI Rohtak (1986 - 1988)
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Gold Medals For Excellence In Medicine And Surgery - 1995
2. Best Graduate During MBBS - 1978
3. Fellowship of Cardiological Society of India - 1985