About Dr. Vijay Vohra
Dr. Vijay Vohra is a Consultant Gastrointestinal and Liver Transplant Surgeon and practices at Medanta - The Medicity in Sector 38, Gurgaon.
Dr. Vijay Vohra has Completed MBBS from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune in 1972, MD from Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi University in 1978, FRCA from Royal College of Anaesthesia, London in 1986, Cilinical Fellowship in Liver Transplant, St. James Hospital, UK, 1998 and has expertise in Unrelated Donor Transplants, Primary Immunodeficiency Disorders, Hematopoietic stem cell (Bone marrow), Transplantation especially Haploidentical, Paediatric Oncology (Both Leukemia and solid tumors), Paediatric Hematology (Thalassemia, Hemophilia, Anemias) etc.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Vijay Vohra on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian College of Anaesthesiologists (ICA)
2. Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists ( ISA)
3. Member of Indian Society for Study of Pain ( ISSP)
4. Member of Haryana Medical Council
5. Member of Delhi Medical Council
6. Member of General Medical Council, UK