About Dr. Gaurav Goel
Dr. Gaurav Goel is an interventional neuroradiologist at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is an interventional neuroradiologist who is associated with and provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Gaurav Goel is an interventional neuroradiologist with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in coiling of intracranial aneurysms, embolization of arteriovenous malformation (AVM), intrarterial recanalization or mechanical thrombectomy for acute stroke, angioplasty /stenting for carotid artery or intracranial stenosis, nerve blocks, facet blocks, epidural blocks, vertebroplasty etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Gaurav Goel is a renowned name as an interventional neuroradiologist who is well versed and adept in primary malignant brain tumor, secondary metastatic brain cancer, benign brain tumor, spinal cord tumor, digital subtraction angiography, cerebral aneurysm coiling, acute stroke intervention, mechanical recanalization of the affected artery of the brain or spinal cord, carotid stenting, cerebral arteriovenous malformation (AVM) embolisation, intracranial stenting, vasopasm treatment, flow diverter placement, spinal angiography, spinal ateriovenous malformation (AVM) embolisation, tumor embolisation, percutaneous sclerotherapy, spinal pain intervention etc.
Dr. Gaurav Goel has completed his MBBS from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur in 2000, M.D. (Radio-Diagnosis) from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur in 2004 and D.M. (Neuroradiology) from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore in 2009 to be an interventional neuroradiologist.
Dr. Gaurav Goel is among few interventional neuroradiologists who are members of various medical associations of India.
Dr. Gaurav Goel is a member of Neurological Society of India, Indian society of Neuro-radiology and Canadian Society of Radiology.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Gaurav Goel on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Neurological Society of India
2. Member of Indian society of Neuro-radiology
3. Member of Canadian Society of Radiology
4. Member of Association de NeuroChirurgie du Québec
1. Fellowship (Interventional Neuro-Radiology) of Montreal neurological institute and hospital, Montreal, Canada, 2011
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Best paper award, National Conference of IRIA Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 2009
2. Best paper award, National Conference of ISNR Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, 2008
1. Presently, Senior Consultant at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon (2011 - till date)
2. Formerly, Assistant Professor at (NIMHANS), Bangalore (2008 - 2009)
3. Formerly, Consultant - (Radiology) at Kalpana Nursing Home, Udaipur, Rajasthan (2004 - 2005)