About Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is a consultant pediatric nephrologist and practices at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is a leading expert in diseases of the kidney in the country who provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi has a vast experience in dealing with diseases of the kidney and also in the field of Pediatric Nephrology and renal replacement therapy including renal transplant at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is well versed in treating nephritic syndrome, nephroblastoma (Wilm’s tumor/ childhood malignant tumor of kidney), glomerulonephritis (nephritic syndrome), acute kidney failure, pelvi-ureteri, junctional obstruction, bacterial urinary tract infection, catheter related urinary tract infection, congenital abnormalities of the kidney etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi in 2003, MD (pediatrics) from University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2006, fellowship in pediatric nephrology from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi in 2008, fellowship in pediatric nephrology from Cedars Sinai Medical Centre, Los Angeles, California in 2009 to be pediatric nephrologist.
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi is among few nephrologists at Medanta in Gurgaon, who is a member of various medical associations of India and abroad.
Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi from Medanta in Gurgaon is a member of American Society of Pediatric Nephrology, International Pediatric Hypertension Association, Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association, Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology, International Pediatric Nephrology Association and Indian Academy of Pediatrics.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sidharth Kumar Sethi on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Indian Academy of Paediatrics
2. Member of American Society of Pediatric Nephrology
3. Member of International Pediatric Hypertension Association
4. Member of Asian Pediatric Nephrology Association
5. Member of Indian Society of Pediatric Nephrology
6. Member of International Pediatric Nephrology Association
1. Fellowship of International Society of Nephrology, 2009
2. Fellowship of International Pediatric Nephrology Association, 2008
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. S.S. Manchanda National Neonatology, Research work on ‘Estimation of gestational age by anthropometry, 2006
2. Best Oral Paper presentation, Randomized Controlled Trial on Efficacy and Safety of Cyclosporine versus Tacrolimus in Children with Steroid Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome" at XIX National Conference of the Indian Pediatric Nephrology Group, Hyderabad, 2007
3. Best Oral Paper presentation, Anti Factor H Antibodies in Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome and a novel therapy” at XX National Conference of the Indian Pediatric Nephrology Group 2008, Pune, 2008
4. Outstanding Contributions to the Science of Paediatric Nephrology, Awarded by Case Western Reserve University, 2014