About Dr. Ashish Nandwani
Dr. Ashish Nandwani is a Consultant Renal Transplant Surgeon in Gurgaon, India. He is currently practicing at multiple locations i.e. Medanta – The Medicity in Sector 38 Gurgaon and Medanta Mediclinic in Defence Colony, Delhi.
Dr. Ashish Nandwani has more than 7 years of experience. He is a qualified Renal Transplant Surgeon in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
His special interest includes critical care nephrology involving continuous renal replacement therapy including SLED. Apart from clinical practice in nephrology, Dr. Ashish Nandwani has published many case reports and contributed to chapters in field of renal transplant and renal replacement therapy. Dr. Ashish Nandwani‘s vision, clinical expertise, dedication and patient centric approach have resulted in the growth of Medanta Hospital.
As a Renal Transplant Surgeon his area of expertise includes Alport Syndrome, Renal Vasculitis, Acute Kidney Injury, Nephrotic Syndrome, Renal Artery Stenosis, Pulmonary-Renal Syndrome, Renal Replacement Therapy, Adult Polycystic Kidney Disease, Catheter Related Urinary Tract Infection, Tuberculosis of The Genito-Urinary Tract, Persistent or Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection, Renal Stone Disease/Kidney Stone/Nephrolithiosos.
Patients from entire Gurgaon, India and across the globe come to Dr. Ashish Nandwani with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses as a Renal Transplant Surgeon.
Dr. Ashish Nandwani has completed his education mainly from Rohtak. He did his MBBS from Pt. BDS Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 1999, M.D. (General Medicine) from Pt. BDS Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak in 2002, D.N.B. (Nephrology) from National Board of Examination in 2010 and Fellowship in Nephrology & Renal Transplant from The Ottawa Hospital, Ontario, Canada in 2013. Currently Dr. Ashish Nandwani is practicing as a Renal Transplant Surgeon in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Association of Physicians of India, Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine, Indian Society of Nephrology, International society of Nephrology, American Society of Nephrology, Canadian Society of Nephrology and Indian Society of Organ Transplant. Dr. Ashish Nandwani is a famous Renal Transplant Surgeon in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
Before practicing as a Renal Transplant Surgeon in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital, Dr. Ashish Nandwani was formerly an Assistant Professor (Nephrology) at Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, Delhi (2011 - 2012) and Senior Resident at Army Hospital (R&R) (2008 – 2011).
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Ashish Nandwani on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Association of Physicians of India
2. Member of Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine
3. Member of Indian Society of Nephrology
4. Member of International society of Nephrology
5. Member of American Society of Nephrology
6. Member of Canadian Society of Nephrology
7. Member of Indian Society of Organ Transplant
1. Clinic Fellowship of University Ottawa, Canada, 2012
1. Medical Council of India, New Delhi
2. Delhi Medical Council, New Delhi
3. Haryana Medical Council, Chandigarh
4. Gujarat Medical council, Ahmadabad
5. College of Physician and Surgeons of Ontario, Toronto, Canada
1. Presently, Consultant at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon (2013 - till date)
2. Formerly, Assistant Professor (Nephrology) at Institute of Liver &Biliary Sciences, Delhi (2011 - 2012)
3. Formerly, Senior Resident at Army Hospital (R&R) (2008 - 2011)