About Dr. Neha Gupta
Dr. Neha Gupta is a general physician at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). She is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and provides OPD as a general physician.
Dr. Neha Gupta is a general physician with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in tropical diseases, multiple systemic diseases, geriatric medicine, immune disorders etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Neha Gupta is an expert in managing patients of infectious diseases (typhoid, hepatitis, tuberculosis, swine flu, dyssentry etc.) nutritional diseases iodine defiency, (goiter etc.), iron deficiency (anaemia), vitamin A deficiency (night blindness), poisoning (food-poisoning, lead poisoning, pesticide poisoning etc.), sexually transmitted diseases (AIDS, gonorrhoea, syphilis, chlamydiasis etc.), hormonal/endocrine diseases (thyroid disorders, diabetes etc.), digestive diseases (indigestion, hyperacidity, severe constipation, loose motion etc.), respiratory diseases, cough, asthma, bronchitis, blood diseases, (anaemia, blood cancer etc.), rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatic fever, rheumatic heart disease etc.), neurological diseases (stroke, peripheral neuropathy, Parkinson's disease, face paralysis etc.), skin diseases (eczema, ring worm, acne, warts, moles etc.) etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Neha Gupta has completed her MBBS from Dr. B R Ambedhkar Medical College in 2004, M.D. (Medicine) from Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University, Bhopal in 2008 and Fellowship in Infectious Disease from P.D. Hinduja National Hospital & Medical Research Centre in 2011.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Nega Gupta on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Clinical Infectious Diseases Society of India
2. Member of Infectious Diseases Society of America
3. Member of HIV Medicine Association of India
3. Member of Journal of Association of Physicians of India
5. Member of National Advisory Board Infectious Diseases
6. Member of Author for National Antibiotic Guidelines on Infections in Cardiovascular Surgery & Infective Endocarditis, 2015
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. 2nd Prize in HIV Congress 2016 in Goa, 2016
2. 1st Prize for “Skin & Soft tissue infections”, CIDSCON, Mumbai, 2013
3. Travel Award (European Confederation of Medical Mycology), SIHAM, 2012
4. 1st Prize for “Changing Face of Infective Endocarditis” & Travel grant for CIDSCON, Hyderabad, 2011
5. Finalists in 1ST M.P. NEUROQUIZ, MGM Indore, 2006