About Dr. Amit Chhillar
Dr. Amit Chhillar is a consultant dentist at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is a consultant dentist who is associated and provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Amit Chhillar is a consultant dentist with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in Dental Surgeon, Dentofacial Orthopedist, Dentist, Periodontist etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Amit Chhillar is a renowned name as consultant dentist who is well versed in managing patients of Gingivitis (Inflammation of the gums), Root canal treatment, Tooth ache, Sensitive tooth, Leucoplakia (white patches in the mouth), Erythroplapia (Red patches in the mouth), Periodontitis, Tooth scaling and root planning surgery, Dental crown lengthening surgery, Dental implants etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon through liver transplantation.
Dr. Amit Chhillar has completed his BDS from Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences Research, Faridabad in 2004, MDS - Periodontology and Oral Implantology from Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences Research, Faridabad in 2010 and Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD) from Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 2010 to be a consultant dentist.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Amit Chhillar on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Society of Periodontology
2. Member of Indian Dental Association
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. 3rd Prize In National Conference Of Indian Society Of Perodontology, 2012
2. Best Implantologist In Gurgaon By Prime Time Media, 2015
1. Presently, Consultant at Medanta - The Medicity (2015 to Present)
2. Formerly, Consultant at Puneet dental hospital (2013 - 2016)
3. Formerly, Owner and clinic head at Rohini Dental Care (2013 - 2016)
4. Formerly, Practice at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute (2012 - 2012)
5. Formerly, Practice at Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research (2010 - 2013)
6. Formerly, Consultant at Singh Dental Hospital (CGHS) (2009 - 2010)
7. Formerly, Practice at Government Dental College (2008 - 2009)
8. Formerly, Practice at Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences and Research (2006 - 2008)