About Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora
Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora is an ENT oncologist at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is an ENT oncologist who is associated with and provides OPD at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora is an ENT oncologist with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in oral Cancer, Throat Cancer, Thyroid surgery (including robotic surgery), Parathyroid surgery (including minimally invasive techniques), Parotid surgery, Tracheal reconstruction, Laser resection for head & neck cancer etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora is a renowned name as an ENT oncologist who is well versed in managing patients of oral cancer, tongue cancer, pharyngeal cancer, laryngeal cancer, esophageal cancer, cancer of the wind pipe (trachea), thyroid cancer and parathyroid cancer etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon.
Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora has completed his MBBS from Himalayan Institute of medical sciences 2002, DNB (ENT) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi in 2006 and Fellow (head and neck surgery) from Regional Cancer Center, Trivandrum in 2011 to be an ENT oncologist.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Sowrabh Kumar Arora on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of American Association of Otolaryngology and head and neck surgery
2. Member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Delhi Branch
1. Presently, Consultant Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at Medanta - The Medicity (2014 - Till Date)
2. Formerly, Associate Consultant, Head and Neck Oncology Surgery at Medanta - The Medicity (2011 - 2013)
3. Formerly, Senior resident, Dept of Otolaryngology, PGIMER and RML Hospital, Delhi (2006 - 2009)
4. Formerly, Visiting fellow, Transoral laser resection of head and neck tumours, University of Kiel, Germany, 2011
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Gold medal, DELHI AOI and North zone AOI, 2014
2. Gold medal, Delhi AOI, 2013