About Dr. R R Kasliwal
Dr. R R Kasliwal is a Consultant Cardiologist in Gurgaon, India. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Medanta – The Medicity in Sector 38 Gurgaon and Medanta Mediclinic in Defence Colony, South Delhi.
Dr. R R Kasliwal has more than 1 decade of experience. He is a qualified Cardiologist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hsopital.
He specializes in Advanced Cardiac Imaging, Tele-Cardiology, Coronary Angioplasty, Coronary Angiography, Pacemaker Implantation, Blood Vessels, Cardiac Ablation, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac MRI, Cardio version etc.
Dr. R R Kasliwal career has seen him win over 150 highly prestigious accolades and awards and contribute to over 200 publications. Known for developing and applying non-invasive techniques for early detection and prevention of coronary artery diseases, he has also trained numerous doctors both nationally and internationally and guest edited several books on cardiology.
As a Cardiologist his area of expertise includes Chest pain (Angina pectoris/ Cardiac pain), Acute left-sided heart failure, Chronic heart failure, Acute circulatory failure (cardiogenic shock) ,Myocardial infarction, Acute massive pulmonary embolism, Cardiac tamponade, Valvular heart disease, Heart failure, Acute pulmonary edema, Cardiac syncope, Neurocardiogenic syncope, Postural hypotension, Sinus arrhythmias, Sinus bradycardia, Sinus tachycardia, Sick sinus syndrome (sino-atrial disease), Atrial ectopic beats, Atrial tachycardia, Atrial flutter, Atrial fibrillation, Atrio-ventricular nodal re-entrant tachycardia Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, Ventricular ectopic beats, Ventricular tachycardia.
Patients from entire Gurgaon, India and across the globe come to Dr. R R Kasliwal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and techniques he uses as a Cardiologist.
Dr. R R Kasliwal has completed his education mainly from Jaipur. He did his MBBS from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur in 1973, MD (Medicine) from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur in 1976 and DM (Cardiology) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Delhi in 1979. Dr. R R Kasliwal is currently practicing as a Cardiologist in Gurgaon at Medanta Hospital.
To add to his achievements, Dr. R R Kasliwal has won Lifetime Achievement Award for outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, by the President of India Hon’ble Mrs. Pratibha Patil at the World Congress on Clinical & Preventive Geriatrics Cardiology in 2008, DMA Distinguished Service Award and Dr B C Roy National Award for Best Talent for encouraging development of specialties within Medicine for the year 2004 by the President of India. He is a famous Cardiologist in Gurgaon.
He has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like National Academy of Medical Sciences, Association of Physicians of India, Cardiology Society of India, Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound, Indian Society of Electro-cardiology, Indian Society for Heart Research, American Society of Echocardiography, Indore Branch of CSI and Vice President Member of Indian Society of Echocardiography. Dr. R R Kasliwal is very famous Cardiologist in Gurgaon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. R R Kasliwal on www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of National Academy of Medical Sciences
2. Vice President Member of Indian Society of Echocardiography
3. Member of Association of Physicians of India
4. Member of Cardiology Society of India
5. Member of Indian Society of Medical Ultrasound
6. Member of Indian Society of Electro-cardiology
7. Member of Indian Society for Heart Research
8. Member of American Society of Echocardiography
9. Member of Indore Branch of CSI
1. Fellow International Academy of Medical Sciences
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Lifetime Achievement Award For outstanding contribution in the field of Clinical and Preventive Cardiology, by the President of India Hon’ble Mrs. Pratibha Patil at the World Congress on Clinical & Preventive Geriatrics Cardiology, 2008
2. DMA Distinguished Service Award
3. Dr B C Roy National Award for Best Talent for encouraging development of specialties within Medicine for the year 2004 by the President of India