About Dr. Tarun Grover
Dr. Tarun Grover is an endovascular surgeon at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram). He is associated with Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram) and provides OPD as an endovascular surgeon.
Dr. Tarun Grover is an endovascular surgeon with wide and varied clinical experience and expertise in different aspects of Endovascular Interventions, Uterine Artery Embolization for Fibroids, Non-Fibroid Etiology at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Tarun Grover is an expert in managing patients cardiac ailments and well known for treating Lymphedema, Venous ulcer, Thrombophlebitis, Klippel-Trenauny syndrome, Varicose veins, Deep vein thrombosis, Upper limb ischaemia, Grangrene, Acrocyanosis(Crurum puellarum frigidum), Popliteal aneurysm, Mycotic aneurysm, Air embolism, Fat embolism, Saddle Embolus, Acute limb ischaemia, Arterial embolism, Traumatic acute arterial occlusion, Subclavian steal syndrome, Temporal Arteitis, Raynaud's Phenomenon, Takayasu's Pulseless arteritis, Kawasaki disease, Giant Cell arteritis, Cryoglobulinaemic vasculitis, Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic-antibody associated vasculitis, Polyarteritis nodosa, Thromboangitis Obliterans(TAO) or Buerger's disease, Aortoiliac Occulsive Disease, Infrainguinal arterial occlulsive disease etc. at Medanta in Gurgaon (Gurugram).
Dr. Tarun Grover has completed hi MBBS from S.N. Medical College, Agra in 2003, D.N.B (General Surgery) from National Board of Examination in 2011, D.N.B (Peripheral Vascular & Endovascular Surgery) from National Board of Examination in 2014 to be an endovascular surgeon.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Tarun Grover on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons
2. Life Member of Vascular Society of India
3. Member of Endovascular Intervention Society of India
4. Junior Member of European Society for Vascular Surgery
5. Life Member of Delhi Medical Association
6. Member of International Society of Vascular Surgery
• AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS:
1. Merit Scholarship IInd and Final Professional Exam, MBBS
2. Dr. (Smt) Krishna Sohan Singh Award for Best Surgical Resident, Delhi Medical Association
3. Awarded St. Mary’s London,UK (Intervascular), VSI Fellowship, 2003
4. Awarded Ethicon, Cordis Endovascular Fellowship (Australia) 2006