About Dr. Seema Sharma
Dr. Seema Sharma is a Consultant Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rajouri Garden. She is currently practicing at Srishti-The Gynae Clinic in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
The doctor is having more than 16 years of experience. Dr. Seema Sharma is a qualified Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rajouri Garden.
As an Obstetrician and Gynecologist, her area of expertise includes Pregnancy Care, Abortion/Termination of Pregnancy, Polycystic Ovary Diseases, Diet in Pregnancy, Menopause Problem, Breastfeeding, Pap Smear, Vaginal Discharge, Irregular Periods, Vagina Surgery, Sexual Problems, Gynae Problems, Evaluation of Infertility, High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Hymen Repair, Pre-Marital Counselling, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss etc.
Patients from all around Rajouri Garden and entire West Delhi come to Dr. Seema Sharma with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with her experience and the techniques she uses as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist.
Dr. Seema Sharma has completed her education mainly from Delhi. She did her MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi in 1988, MD (Obstetrics & Gynecology) from Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhaman Medical College, Delhi University in 1998, DGO from Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi in 1994 and MRCOG from Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, London in 2004. Currently, Dr. Seema Sharma is practicing as an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rajouri Garden.
She has also been the member of some prestigious organizations like Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (R.C.O.G.), UK in 2004, Indian Medical Association (I.M.A.), Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory and MTP committee in West Delhi since 2011.
To add to her achievements, Dr. Seema Sharma has been Certified Ultrasonologist (Ob/Gyn) by the FOGSI, Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory MTP committee in West Delhi since 2011, delivered a public health lecture on Diabetes in Pregnancy during the Annual Diabetes Mela in 2006 at Talkatora Garden and many more to her name. Dr. Seema Sharma is a well known Obstetrician and Gynecologist in Rajouri Garden.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Seema Sharma through www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (R.C.O.G.), UK 2004
2. Member of Indian Medical Association (I.M.A.)
3. Member of Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory
4. Member of MTP committee in West Delhi since 2011.
1. Published a book “Clinical Essays in Ob/Gyn for MRCOG 2″ as the main author. Mr. T. Hollingworth (Head-Examination Committee For MRCOG has peer reviewed and written the foreword for the book. Mr. Woolfson (Treasurer, RCOG) released in Sep 07, currently a best seller in the RCOG Book Shop for the last few months. The book has been chosen as a suggested reading material for doctors appearing for MRCOG exam by the Royal College and is available for purchase from the Royal College Bookshop at London.
2. Contributed a chapter on “Fetomaternal complications in Hyperhomocysteinemia”in the world clinics published by Elseviers in Oct 2012.
• PRESENTATIONS :
1. Presented a case history of hyper-homocysteinemia in pregnancy at the first international Perceptorship programme at Singapore in Apr 2012.
2. Invited lecture on Swine flu in pregnancy in the 1st international conference on preventing pregnancy lossess in Delhi 2011.
3. Taken CME’s and lectures on Recurrent Pregnancy loss at various parts of the country like Surat, Haldwani and Delhi as part of FOGSI initiative.
4. Presentation on Tocolysis- the future at FOSI-FIGO international conference at Mumbai, April 2011.
5. Lecture presentation on Role of GnRH antagonists in infertility at the FIGO conference at Mumbai, 2011.
6. Lecture on GnRH agonists versus antagonists at the AICC RCOG annual national conference at Chennai- March 2011.
7. Lecture presentation on Role of ureteric jets in OBS/Gyn at the 9th national conference of ultrasound-Apr2009.
8. Invited lecture on Clinical governance and breaking bad news at the AICC RCOG national conference at Delhi. Mar 09.
9. Lecture presentation on “Role of Ultrasound in Chronic Pelvic Pain” at the 9th annual national conference of ultrasound in Oct 07’.
10. Video demonstration of “Caesarean Section scar pregnancy” during the 8th annual national conference of ultrasound in Jul 06’.
11. Video demonstration of “Unusual presentation of Chronic Ectopic Pregnancy” at the 7th annual national conference of ultrasound in India Jun 05’.
12. Part of various panel discussions on infertility and PCOS in various CME in and around Delhi.
1. Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory MTP committee in West Delhi since 2011.
2. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery- F, MAS Recognized by the “World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons” (WALS).
3. Certified faculty for MRCOG training classes for part 1 & 2. Actively participating in coaching classes in Kuwait and Delhi including AIIMS and Apollo since 05.
4. Certified faculty for advanced obstetric skills programme and the basic surgical skills programme being held under the aegis of the Royal college of gynecologists in UK.
5. Certificate program for the advanced infertility treatment by FOGSI at Vizac, AP.
6. Certified Ultrasonologist (Ob/Gyn) by the FOGSI.
7. Involved in the activities of obstetrics branch of Westown area. Written an article about “Drug usage in Pregnancy” for the Reaching out, Nov 2006 issue.
8. Delivered a public health lecture on Diabetes in Pregnancy during the Annual Diabetes Mela in 2006 at Talkatora Garden .
9. Participated in a health campaign initiated by Dir Gen of civil defence and delivered a talk on Breast health awareness at Delhi in Sep 07.
10. Attended various CMEs, updates on infertility, hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, Ultrasound, Fetel echocardiography and basic Ob/Gyn.
11. Keen participation in various inter-college youth festivals across the country and winning personality contests, debates and cultural events.
12. Appeared on various TV Shows on National TV on various Medical issues.
13. She has been the Anchor Person for various medical conferences in India.