About Dr. Seema Sharma
Dr. Seema Sharma is a Consultant Gynecologist & Obstetrician and practices Srishti The Gynae Clinic in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi.
Dr. Seema Sharma is a renowned senior gynaecologist with a soft demeanour. She has been trained at some of the most respected medical colleges in India and UK. She is known for her excellent bed side manners and has written 4 medical books and contributed many articles in medical journals.
Dr. Seema Sharma has completed MBBS from Lady Harding Medical College, University of Delhi in 1992, Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhaman Medical College, Delhi University in 1996 and Post Graduation (Doctor of Medicine) from Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi University in 2001.
Dr. Seema Sharma is known for her sincerity, excellent bed side manners and clinical acumen for diagnosing women’s problems. She believes in a holistic approach to a women and understands how her mental status and family situation may affect her physical well being.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Seema Sharma through www.Lazoi.com
1. Member of Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (R.C.O.G.), UK 2004
2. Member of Indian Medical Association (I.M.A.)
3. Member of Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory
4. Member of M.T.P. committee in West Delhi since 2011.
1. Published a book “Clinical Essays in Ob/Gyn for MRCOG 2″ as the main author. Mr. T. Hollingworth (Head-Examination Committee For MRCOG has peer reviewed and written the foreword for the book. Mr. Woolfson (Treasurer, RCOG) released in Sep 07, currently a best seller in the RCOG Book Shop for the last few months. The book has been chosen as a suggested reading material for doctors appearing for MRCOG exam by the Royal College and is available for purchase from the Royal College Bookshop at London.
2. Contributed a chapter on “Fetomaternal complications in Hyperhomocysteinemia”in the world clinics published by Elseviers in Oct 2012.
• PRESENTATIONS :
1. Presented a case history of hyper-homocysteinemia in pregnancy at the first international Perceptorship programme at Singapore in Apr 2012.
2. Invited lecture on Swine flu in pregnancy in the 1st international conference on preventing pregnancy lossess in Delhi 2011.
3. Taken CME’s and lectures on Recurrent Pregnancy loss at various parts of the country like Surat, Haldwani and Delhi as part of FOGSI initiative.
4. Presentation on Tocolysis- the future at FOSI-FIGO international conference at Mumbai, April 2011.
5. Lecture presentation on Role of GnRH antagonists in infertility at the FIGO conference at Mumbai, 2011.
6. Lecture on GnRH agonists versus antagonists at the AICC RCOG annual national conference at Chennai- March 2011.
7. Lecture presentation on Role of ureteric jets in OBS/Gyn at the 9th national conference of ultrasound-Apr2009.
8. Invited lecture on Clinical governance and breaking bad news at the AICC RCOG national conference at Delhi. Mar 09.
9. Lecture presentation on “Role of Ultrasound in Chronic Pelvic Pain” at the 9th annual national conference of ultrasound in Oct 07’.
10. Video demonstration of “Caesarean Section scar pregnancy” during the 8th annual national conference of ultrasound in Jul 06’.
11. Video demonstration of “Unusual presentation of Chronic Ectopic Pregnancy” at the 7th annual national conference of ultrasound in India Jun 05’.
12. Part of various panel discussions on infertility and PCOS in various CME in and around Delhi.
1. Government Representative appointed by the Ministry of Health for the District Advisory MTP committee in West Delhi since 2011.
2. Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery- F, MAS Recognized by the “World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons” (WALS).
3. Certified faculty for MRCOG training classes for part 1 & 2. Actively participating in coaching classes in Kuwait and Delhi including AIIMS and Apollo since 05.
4. Certified faculty for advanced obstetric skills programme and the basic surgical skills programme being held under the aegis of the Royal college of gynecologists in UK.
5. Certificate program for the advanced infertility treatment by FOGSI at Vizac, AP.
6. Certified Ultrasonologist (Ob/Gyn) by the FOGSI.
7. Involved in the activities of obstetrics branch of Westown area. Written an article about “Drug usage in Pregnancy” for the Reaching out, Nov 2006 issue.
8. Delivered a public health lecture on Diabetes in Pregnancy during the Annual Diabetes Mela in 2006 at Talkatora Garden .
9. Participated in a health campaign initiated by Dir Gen of civil defence and delivered a talk on Breast health awareness at Delhi in Sep 07.
10. Attended various CMEs, updates on infertility, hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, Ultrasound, Fetel echocardiography and basic Ob/Gyn.
11. Keen participation in various inter-college youth festivals across the country and winning personality contests, debates and cultural events.
12. Appeared on various TV Shows on National TV on various Medical issues.
13. She has been the Anchor Person for various medical conferences in India.