About Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal
Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal is a Consultant Pulmonologist in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon. He practices at multiple locations i.e. Salubrity Clinics in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon and Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in Rajendra Nagar, Central Delhi.
Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal has more than 8 years of experience. He is a qualified Pulmonologist in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon.
As a Pulmonologist, his area of expertise includes Asthma, Allergy & Immunology, Sleep Medicine, BIPAP-CPAP Titration and Management, Chest Tube/ Pig Tail Insertion, Endotracheal & Nasal Intubation, Fiber Optic Bronchoscopy (BAL, TBNA, TBLB), Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases, FNAC Procedures (Blind, CT, USG Guided, Lymph Node), Mechanical Ventilation Management, Oxygen Therapy, Pleural Aspiration, Pleural Biopsy, Pleurodesis, Pulmonary Function Testing, Tru-Cut Biopsies, Arterial Line Insertion (Landmark Based/USG Guided), Respiratory Emergencies, EBUS- Convex Probe, Radial Probe guided FNAC, Cryo Probe Guide Biopsies, Bronchoscopic Cautery, Balloon Dilations, Stenting and Medical Thoracoscopy. Patients from DLF Phase II, Rajendra Nagar and entire Gurgaon come to Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal with lots of hopes and the doctor ensures that the patients are satisfied with the treatments, with his experience and fully equipped clinic.
Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal has completed his education mainly from Vijayawada. He did his MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada in 2008, MD (Pulmonary Medicine) from SRM University, Chennai in 2014, Certified in Management of Sleep Disorders from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2015, Certified Allergist & Immunologist from Patel Chest Institute, New Delhi in 2016 and DNB (Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases) from NBE, New Delhi in 2016. Currently Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal is practicing as a Pulmonologist in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon.
Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal has also been the member of Delhi Medical Council, Indian Chest Society, Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine and Life Time Member of European Respiratory Society.
Before practicing as a Pulmonologist in DLF Phase II, Gurgaon, Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal was formerly a House Surgeon at Safdarjung Hospital (2008 - 2009), Resident Doctor at Department of Pulmonology, Safdarjung Hospital (2010 - 2011) and Post Graduate at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (2011 - 2014).
To add in his achievements, Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal has won Dr. C. N. Devianagam National Best Paper Award at National Pulmonogy Conference, NAPCON in 2013, has won Best paper Award on World TB day for "Role & Responsibilities of students Community in Effective Control Of TB", got First Rank in "TB Quest" on world TB Day 2013, won First Prize for best research paper Indian Science Congress (ISC), Chennai in 2013 and Awarded as "The Rastriya Gaurav Award" in medicine & certificate of excellence by The India International Friendship Society, Delhi.
You can book an online appointment with Dr. Shivanshu Raj Goyal on www.Lazoi.com.
1. Member of Delhi Medical Council
2. Life Time Member of European Respiratory Society
3. Member of Indian Chest Society
4. Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine
5. Reviewer of British Medical Journal Case Reports
1. Formerly, House Surgeon at Safdarjung Hospital (2008 - 2009)
2. Formerly, Resident Doctor at Department of Pulmonology, Safdarjung Hospital (2010 - 2011)
3. Formerly, Post Graduate at SRM Medical College Hospital & Research Centre (2011 - 2014)
1. Dr. C. N. Devianagam National Best Paper Award at national Pulmonogy Conference, NAPCON, 2013
2. Best paper Award on World TB day for "Role & Responsiblities of students Community in Effective Control Of TB".
3. First Rank in "TB Quest" on world TB Day 2013.
4. First Prize for best research paper Indian Science Congress (ISC), Chennai, 2013.
5. Best Interactive Case Report Award from Indian Society of Chest Talent Search, Manglore, 2014.
6. Best Poster Award at The International Conference of Insights and Management in COPD ( ICOnic), Pune, 2014.
7. Best Poster Award for "Rare variety of Bronchogenic carcinoma Diagosed by Bronchoscopy at NAPCON, 2016.
8. Awarded as "The Rastriya gaurav Award" in medicine & certificate of excellence by The India International Friendship Society, Delhi.
9. Pulmonary Medicine Gold Medal from highest marks in SRM University, 2014.
10. Selected among top Three Pulmonology Teams of South Asia- 2015 at BMJ India, South Asia Awards
• Research Work
1. Study to asses "Prevalence and Clinical Impact Of Left Ventricular dysfunction in Acute Excerbation of COPD" ( 2011 - 2013).
2. Principal Invertigator in "Smoking scenario Amongst Medical and non Medical youth: Fads & Effects" ( 2013 ).
3. Co- Investigator in a study to assess " Management of COPD: guidelines vs Reality"
4. Co- Investigator in a study to assess "Pre and Post treatment comparative study of BODE index and Spirometry in COPD" from ( 2011- 2013)
1. Special Training in Interventional Pulmonogy and Thoracic Ultrasonography Workshop at ERS Interbational Congress, 2014, Munich, Germany.
2. Training program in Rigid bronchoscopy and Stenting Under Dr. David Breen from Ireland, 2014
3. Trained in BRONCHIAL THERMOPLASTY & BRONCHIAL STENTING at The National University Hospital, Singapore under Dr. Lee Pyng